What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody walker

J.moz

Juniors
2022 Cody walker would be a massive signing . He is a winner should target him with ossulivan at 7 move on norman and hunt.

redv13

Bench
2022 Cody walker would be a massive signing . He is a winner should target him with ossulivan at 7 move on norman and hunt.
Lol righto mate. Firstly he’s under contract until the end of 2022. By then he will be about to turn 33 years of age. And the young fellas name is Jayden SULLIVAN. Get it right!!

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Walker will be a spent force by 2022, but the fact he had to wait until 26 to get a crack at NRL makes you wonder how many other Cody Walker type players are out there.

Gareth67

First Grade
43 - 33 or 23 what the heck , the man played out of his skin . And congratulations to Alex Johnston on his 5 try haul . Those wabbits have certainly thrown a spaner into the works with their display tonight and did you see Wayne Bennett smiling - laughing .

But I agree that the Rorters are shot ducks as far as another trophy is concerned.
They looked tired and they simply did not have that extra gear in them tonight . I cannot see them finding the form of old again . The last 2 seasons were the zenith of of their premiership campaign .

Time to get the cheque book out again Uncle Nick and while your at best open the gates to one of your Ford dealerships for prospective recruits . :chicken:

watatank

Coach
Walker will be a spent force by 2022, but the fact he had to wait until 26 to get a crack at NRL makes you wonder how many other Cody Walker type players are out there.

Jamal Fogarty has done pretty well...I think we were all hoping that Adam Clune was going to be similar, he's done ok but not at the same level

Latest posts