What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R20 Sat - Sharks 28-38 Raiders @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 20: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It’s the 2020 Sharks. Have faith

Oh I am giving them as much benefit of the doubt as I the most miserable man on league unlimited can. I am excited to see a lot of these young fellas running about and i am very keen to see how the outside backs go.

But even with the Sharks being pretty hard hit by injuries I still think you guys will be the fitter side.

Oh I am giving them as much benefit of the doubt as I the most miserable man on league unlimited can. I am excited to see a lot of these young fellas running about and i am very keen to see how the outside backs go.
But even with the Sharks being pretty hard hit by injuries I still think you guys will be the fitter side.
Well I hope you win. Then I hope tigers win

then no matter how much I hope, I expect to still be finished with this crap year after nxt week

gerg

Juniors
Interesting game this one

I'm always a little excited to see what insight you bring to these Raiders threads each week, and you haven't let me (or any Raiders fan) down this week. Ricky resting players could potentially open up the floodgates on those blue balls of yours, but you may need to wait another week or two to fully climax.

Sparkles 2001

Juniors
If the raiders get the sort of luck that thrusted them into the gf last year then who knows how their finals campaign will go. I just believe there a grave concerns with their forwards, not enough strike power