What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Bulldogs.

Pugzley

We got this!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
The train I am on. Packed full of Panthers fans good to see supporters for when we get the shield

Out of interest, which train station is it at? Unfortunately, I can not go to any games, as the risk of me getting this virus is to much of a risk. Hopefully, I can attend games once this pandemic as eased a bit.

GongPanther

Referee
1. Daine LAURIE - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. James TAMOU (c) - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Api KOROISAU - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Zane TETEVANO - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2020/09/26/nrl-late-mail-round-20/

GongPanther

Referee
Out of interest, which train station is it at? Unfortunately, I can not go to any games, as the risk of me getting this virus is to much of a risk. Hopefully, I can attend games once this pandemic as eased a bit.
Sydney Olympic Park Station. From there its about a 20 min walk to the ground. (from faint memory)

Jane Murray

Bench
From the Olympic Station. Its a fair walk although its in the precinct. The whole Olympic complex is vast and very open to account for all the different Olympic venues.

Olympic park is where the Easter show is held .it is a line by itself .lidconbe from one side Strathfield from the other is the verse of point

When this pandemic is over, and if I can go to the next match there, sounds like I may need to drive. I can not walk significant distances, due to mobility issues. Thanks.

Someone said earlier in the year that the opposition had worked out Luai’s grubber kicks. I don’t think so...

What makes it work really well is he quickly drops it on to his foot close to the defensive line. Sometimes it’s going to find the legs of the defence, but when it gets through the line it’s deadly.

Latest posts