What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Raiders

R-15-3

Juniors
Iv been ok with Morris as coach and given him plenty of excuses why I can put up with him for another season but if Kennedy is full back past half time or named next week I’m done

R-15-3

Juniors
S
Who are you putting at fullback?

and don’t say Dugan
Anyone has to be better than Kennedy I’d be happy for half a dozen of our guys given a crack at fullback than play Kennedy there again. They can’t be any worse!!! Might not be a stand out fullback or even fail badly but I’d rather watch that then Kennedy given another game there

Quicksilver

Bench
Who are you putting at fullback?

and don’t say Dugan

I reckon you could maybe get away with Dugan for a couple of games in the finals, depending on his health. But he probably wouldn’t have lasted the whole season there.

Kennedy was probably the only option.

Everyone else is worse or making another position a lot weaker.

Frenzy.

Immortal
S

Anyone has to be better than Kennedy I’d be happy for half a dozen of our guys given a crack at fullback than play Kennedy there again. They can’t be any worse!!! Might not be a stand out fullback or even fail badly but I’d rather watch that then Kennedy given another game there

Name one.

Tiger Shark

Bench
S

No who would you put that’s better?

Craigshark

First Grade
I’d actually be more comfortable with Ronaldo at 1 not that he has set the world on fire either don’t get me wrong, with katoa and McDonald on the wings