What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 Vs Bulldogs.

Kev07

Juniors
I know May has played a bit there. But Burton was unused off the bench earlier in the year. Whereas May always finds his way on the field and kills it. Its a different side with Burton playing 14 as we know he won't get a minute unless there is an injury.

These are the big games now. I have a feeling it will be Whare.
Also these references of May being a defensive weak link when he's statiscally a better defender than all centres used in the squad.

The_Frog

First Grade
Our points difference of 299 is a club record, and the highest per game for any club since Parramatta 2001. The Storm could beat it if they win by 34 tomorrow.

Also unless I'm mistaken the first time we've scored over double the points we've conceded.

And finally, 37 is the greatest number of competition points we've achieved on the field. In 2003 we reached 40 but 4 of those were from byes.

WestyLife

First Grade
Our points difference of 299 is a club record, and the highest per game for any club since Parramatta 2001. The Storm could beat it if they win by 34 tomorrow.

Also unless I'm mistaken the first time we've scored over double the points we've conceded.

And finally, 37 is the greatest number of competition points we've achieved on the field. In 2003 we reached 40 but 4 of those were from byes.

Beautiful.

box57l

Juniors

Four less rounds this year as well, you accounted for the byes. I truly believe if Nath wasn't suspended for the Parra and Newy games we would have be undefeated.

Winning the minor premiership is really underrated. Easy to say now, but even if we don’t go on to win the GF this has been a hell of a season. It should be remembered fondly no matter what happens in the next month.

Obviously we want to win the GF, and I’m confident we can. But seasons like this are pretty rare.

My only disappointment is that the players didn’t get to experience it in front of big crowds.

franklin2323

Immortal
I know May has played a bit there. But Burton was unused off the bench earlier in the year. Whereas May always finds his way on the field and kills it. Its a different side with Burton playing 14 as we know he won't get a minute unless there is an injury.

These are the big games now. I have a feeling it will be Whare.

Even more of a reason to of gotten Whare some match fitness today

Fangs

Coach
Even more of a reason to of gotten Whare some match fitness today

I understand the point. I just don't see starting May at centre.

Great utility, outstanding off the bench. A game changer. He must play.

Burton won't play a second from the bench. Unless there is an injury. Its a massive change from how our 17 operates. We essentially play 16 with Burton on the bench. I'm backing Whare to start.

Ivan is in my back pocket FYI.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Surely Laurie will play on the Wing.

If not, I go Whare in the Centres and Nado on the wing.

assuming Staines is unavailable.

Latest posts