What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Raiders

1990 sharkie

Juniors
f**king tigers.

Can we get anything go our way

We aren't doing anything this year so its better if parra wins. Penrith and the chins will hopefully go out in straight sets.
They lose to rooster then either Canberra or souths not sure who they get in the second round

Quigs

Immortal
I'm back .... running onto the match day forum from the bench straight to page 14.

Well gee wasn't that game just a barrel of laughs. All I can say, well reiterate, is that there is no doubting that the 8 sides that finished below us on the ladder must of been absolute shit all year because as sure as, we are nothing but a steaming pile of it.

It is embarrassing to think that hypothetically our rubbish could actually still win the comp. we don't deserve to be within a bulls roar of the trophy.

Port Panther

Juniors
We aren't doing anything this year so its better if parra wins. Penrith and the chins will hopefully go out in straight sets.
They lose to rooster then either Canberra or souths not sure who they get in the second round
Good good feel your hate ......and come to the dark side .

Chimp

Juniors

I really hope Penrith go out in straight sets - they’re not a likeable bunch. In fact, once we’re out, there really isn’t another team I can get behind.... Knights have about the same chance as us of doing it and then the rest I dislike for different reasons;
Raiders - Sticky, Wighton, Papali, Tapine, Bateman, Williams... can’t stand em
Souths - Bennet, Walker, their fans
Eels - Everything about em
Roosters - Sombrero
Storm - Storm
Panthers - Chins, most of their cocky young players, fans, Gus Gould....

If I had to choose a winner out of those lot, I’m probably gonna have to say Souths or dare I say it, even Storm.... just shoot me instead

Latest posts