What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cobra Kai

soc123_au

Staff member
I just put this on this arvo to kill half an hour. I'm now watching episode 6. Great show so far.

nöyd

Staff member
Watched the original KK yesterday, tried for the life of me to get the daughter into it, but she straight up brushed it and me. Watched part II this morning and continued on with the first season of Cobra Kai throughout the afternoon.

Bring on season 3 ffs

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Just finished season 2, first thing i thought of with the finale is how bad it currently is with the "its the teachers fault my student is failing and no other reason" mindset so with that ending the teachers "they dont pay me enough for this" and walking off = jailtime for negligence lol

Game_Breaker

Coach
Just finished season 2, first thing i thought of with the finale is how bad it currently is with the "its the teachers fault my student is failing and no other reason" mindset so with that ending the teachers "they dont pay me enough for this" and walking off = jailtime for negligence lol

Surely it’s the record for longest school fight in TV/Film history

shiznit

Coach
I watched both seasons over the past week... bloody brilliant show.

wonderful writing.

great that Netflix picked it up.. its popularity has just skyrocketed...

axl rose

Bench
Bert needs more screen time in season 3. And a rematch with the Asian kid. They were taken away by security before it was settled.

jargan83

Coach
So this had been on my watch list since forever and with a couple of days off work this week I figured I would finally check out yesterday.

Got to Season 2 episode 9 in a day!

Great show.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Looks f**king awesome!!!

Especially the Chozen reveal. He's going to help Daniel, f*cking awesome.

Bit of side trivia, the guy who plays Chozen runs a Hawaiian restaurant in Seattle:

http://konakitchen.com/

Once this Covid business is over I want to go over to Seattle and eat there. Hawaiian plates are the bomb, I ate plenty when I was over in Oahu and Maui last year.

axl rose

Bench
Nostalgia overload. Good to have Chozen and Kumiko back. Safe to assume Ali will show up eventually.

cobra-kai-season-3-ralph-macchio-yuji-okumoto-social.jpg

shiznit

Coach

:joy::joy:

moving season 3 up to this weekend! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

when I get back home in a week or so me and the Mrs are gonna binge this.

just can’t do it from the batch... no WIFI and not keen on watching it on my phone... :joy::joy:

axl rose

Bench

:joy::joy:

moving season 3 up to this weekend! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

when I get back home in a week or so me and the Mrs are gonna binge this.

just can’t do it from the batch... no WIFI and not keen on watching it on my phone... :joy::joy:
Since it will be 2 years till S4 ill try to limit to 1 per week, unsuccessfully.

Got a small rematch in Johnny apartment last season. But c'mon let the boys fight.
giphy.gif

Latest posts