What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Players votes v Tigers (26/9/20)

TheParraboy

Staff member
3. JPaulo - 175m, 4 OL, 1 x TA
2. NBrown - 214m, 45 tackles
1. Will Smith

Honourable mentions
Reed - 47 tackles no misses
Davey and Evans strong

Bandwagon

Staff member
3.Brown

2.Paulo

1.Gutho

I struggled a bit to pick the one point 'cause other than Brown and Paulo I don't reckon anyone really stood out, Gutho over played his hand with the kicking game a few times, but he did earn us a coupla' repeat sets, a LBA and a coupla' try assists. And that cover tackle to save a try was very good.

hindy111

Post Whore
3.Brown

2.Paulo

1.Gutho

I struggled a bit to pick the one point 'cause other than Brown and Paulo I don't reckon anyone really stood out, Gutho over played his hand with the kicking game a few times, but he did earn us a coupla' repeat sets, a LBA and a coupla' try assists. And that cover tackle to save a try was very good.

Umm scored game winning try and laid on a few others.....Didn't miss a tackle, forced repeat sets......
Guth was rubbish last night

Bandwagon

Staff member
Umm scored game winning try and laid on a few others.....Didn't miss a tackle, forced repeat sets......
Guth was rubbish last night

Two try assists in the first half, and the tackle on Garner to hold the lead in the end = rubbish? ok.

Gutho wasn't great by his standards, and Will Smith was good by his, but I only see Smith as having a better game based on expectations. And Gutho's are just a shit ton higher.

eels_fan

First Grade
3 - Paulo - absolute standout
2 - Brown - busted his ass as usual
1 - Gutho - kick happy but set up 2 and saved the game with that tackle

Latest posts