What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Kornstar

Coach
Making the top 4 is passing your KPI as far as I’m concerned. Well done BA. However I think BA needs more assistance to take the team to the next level.

It’s time to get the team to the GF qualifier to properly assess his evolution as a NRL coach. Tactically I think he is still average.

i know it gets said a lot but it is true, we need a much better attacking coach, some real tactics would help our squad and train the 1%era into them, it is the effort areas we struggle.

Someone mentioned last night we need to shadow Matto cause he is always poking his nose through and no one is there, DRown has the same problem, he takes the line on and always pokes his nose through and there’s f**k all around him, Gutho can’t be everywhere!

we need an elite level back to compliment the backline, real speed, anticipation and ball skills and we will be a contender IMO.

Gronk

Staff member
i know it gets said a lot but it is true, we need a much better attacking coach, some real tactics would help our squad and train the 1%era into them, it is the effort areas we struggle.

Someone mentioned last night we need to shadow Matto cause he is always poking his nose through and no one is there, DRown has the same problem, he takes the line on and always pokes his nose through and there’s f**k all around him, Gutho can’t be everywhere!

we need an elite level back to compliment the backline, real speed, anticipation and ball skills and we will be a contender IMO.
How’s about we give the 7th Immortal a season with no bubble before we start saying we need a better attacking coach ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
For all the intelligence these media buffoons credit themselves with, will one of them please ask BA from one of the million interviews hes done and will do these past weeks, about his teams edge defence. Every fu*ker knows its a huge problem for us but nobody seems to want to enguage BA on it. If you media morons do read these forums how about asking the fn question. Id love to hear his response.

parra pete

Referee
They did better than the Hays Magpies this year.

There was no football in Group 20 this season. The Magpies had a good team assembled too, with former Kumul Timothy Lomai and former Storm/Cronulla Shark player Jamie Woods as co-coaches. Football in the bush is the life blood of the community, and little towns like Hay rely on sport to keep the economy rolling. The people in the BUSH love their footy teams...

For all the intelligence these media buffoons credit themselves with, will one of them please ask BA from one of the million interviews hes done and will do these past weeks, about his teams edge defence. Every fu*ker knows its a huge problem for us but nobody seems to want to enguage BA on it. If you media morons do read these forums how about asking the fn question. Id love to hear his response.

BA will say 'well, sure, but the edge is where most team concede points and breaks and we have the 3rd best defense in the competition'. But I don't watch press conferences and rarely read what coaches say, so maybe I'm wrong.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do you mean they should ask him why, when we concede one of the few tries scored against us, that it is scored out wide? Perhaps a better question is to ask why our middle concedes so few.

84 Baby

Referee
This'll get hijacked but for mine he's at parity now. I like him and I think with him we're a 3rd-6th level team BUT he needs to show he can do it in the finals. Yeah he didn't miss the penalty goal, but he talks about playing for 80 yet without Paulo/Nrown we look lost. Yeah there was some adversity, but f**k, that's rugba leeg.
He needs a good off-season himself to improve some of his own deficient areas.
As it stands now, we need to be a top 4 team next season and I'm not sure a prelim would even cut the mustard. Would be a very subjective call

Latest posts