What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF1 Panthers vs Roosters

The yak

Juniors
Beware the wounded champion. Their ego will be dented and I expect them to be a lot better next week with a point to prove.
Still think we can take them. As long as we treat them with respect and don't have stage fright. Line speed and intensity will be crucial. They will come early and fast at us.
If we play our best we will win.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Everything is pointing to us winning this game and as a very long term Panther fan this makes me very. very nervous. I know things appear to be different this year but I seriously keep thinking that crash back to earth is going to happen at some point. I appreciate this is a terrible way to be and I should just enjoy the ride, maybe a win on Friday night will help ease these feelings.

WestyLife

First Grade
Might as well get this party started. Hopefully Brian is good to go, he deserves his place playing finals.

This should be a hell of a game. I hope the boys are less nervous than I am. As @Smug Panther posted in another thread, if we win this then we will go all the way. This is the most important game we have played in a long long time.

Definitely want to see To'o get his shot in the finals this year. Guy deserves a ring as much as anyone in the roster.

Beware the wounded champion. Their ego will be dented and I expect them to be a lot better next week with a point to prove.
Still think we can take them. As long as we treat them with respect and don't have stage fright. Line speed and intensity will be crucial. They will come early and fast at us.
If we play our best we will win.

Yep they had a few key edge players out which hurts defence a lot.

Everything is pointing to us winning this game and as a very long term Panther fan this makes me very. very nervous. I know things appear to be different this year but I seriously keep thinking that crash back to earth is going to happen at some point. I appreciate this is a terrible way to be and I should just enjoy the ride, maybe a win on Friday night will help ease these feelings.

Very much the same lol.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Looking forward to this.

Has the club confirmed whether the capacity has been increased above 3.5k for this game?

Fangs

Coach
The Roosters are extremely dangerous on the short side. Bit concerned as our centres haven't been tested in that way really.

In the red zone our scramble is excellent and it will have to be. Defend well and I'm confident we can score enough points.

The roosters threw the game against Souths.They will be ready for us.I actually am happy to play them as let’s face it we have to beat them to win the comp anyway if it’s now or later so let’s rumble now

I think throwing it might’ve been their initial intention, but no way did they mean to allow 60 points. No proud club wants to be embarrassed like that.

Alintheeast

Juniors
The only thing I know about Friday is that Aubusson and Ikavalu won’t be starting. Easts’s halves I think will be where we have a real advantage big wraps on Keary but Luai is on another planet atm Cleary simply a much half than Flanagan. SPs around here offering $3 on panthers to win.

tripster

Juniors
Has anyone received the email yet that gives us a code of whatever it might be so we can buy tickets from Ticketek tomorrow?

I saw the email from the club which foreshadowed an email on Sunday with further details but haven’t yet received anything.

unKwn

Juniors
Has anyone received the email yet that gives us a code of whatever it might be so we can buy tickets from Ticketek tomorrow?

I saw the email from the club which foreshadowed an email on Sunday with further details but haven’t yet received anything.
I’m pretty sure members get the email tomorrow at 10am and everyone else at 1pm tomorrow

Caged Panther

First Grade
I’m pretty sure members get the email tomorrow at 10am and everyone else at 1pm tomorrow

Email should come prior to 10am with the code.

I'm guessing there is no email yet because actual dates/times won't officially be confirmed until after the completion of the Storms last game.

Latest posts