What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

Ghostrider22

Juniors
With all due respect @ Forster Dragon, there was little Millward could do in this instance.....damage was already done........same as Leilua and others...

Players will go where they can progress their career...simple fact...and also hornby and J.D have close links with host.

Griffin is up against it...McGregor wanted norman and who in their right mind would take him off us...

It will take years to undo the damage...

Aim your anger at The Board...they facilitated this entire mess for 8 years....they should all walk.

Have a good day.
Your not wrong Getsmarty

TruSaint

Referee
3 gone..

120240201_10157495214396190_2801493664515039040_o.jpg

True_Believer

Juniors
That being the case they should rest Lomax and play Feagai there but he’s too valuable it seems.

nope - easier to debut players on the wing.

Additionally, I’d say by watching the last couple of games that Lomaxs “injury” is nowhere near as bad as Ravs. That last game Rav played he was hobbling and struggling to get any speed up at all.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Watching Christian Welch today I think he would be a great pick up. Is he out of the picture 100%?

Ofehegau, Welch and JDB will be huge improvement to the forwards.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I posted this in another thread but we should be looking at Cooper Johns. He was impressive and has good advice on his shoulders from his father and uncle. He is off contract so lets get the deal done and invest in the future.

Sloth

Juniors
I posted this in another thread but we should be looking at Cooper Johns. He was impressive and has good advice on his shoulders from his father and uncle. He is off contract so lets get the deal done and invest in the future.
I don’t think we should be looking at halves when we already have some outstanding juniors of our own coming through the ranks. Last thing we need is more stop gap road blocks for our junior pathways to first grade. If he was a forward I wouldn’t have any issues with the signing as I am not seeing much coming through our ranks. We need to be looking at both experienced and promising forwards to boost our ranks. Sullivan, Fegai and Ramsay all looked good in first grade with Ramsay able to fill in at the back if required.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I don’t think we should be looking at halves when we already have some outstanding juniors of our own coming through the ranks. Last thing we need is more stop gap road blocks for our junior pathways to first grade. If he was a forward I wouldn’t have any issues with the signing as I am not seeing much coming through our ranks. We need to be looking at both experienced and promising forwards to boost our ranks. Sullivan, Fegai and Ramsay all looked good in first grade with Ramsay able to fill in at the back if required.

I get what you mean but we dont have much depth in the halves. If Hunt doesn't perform at 7 next year who do we turn to? Sullivan is a good player but he's a better ball runner and is suited to 6. So who else can we get to steer us around at 7 should Hunt not perform?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Interesting that the only off-contract player not on he farewell list was Ellis.

Hasn't done enough to warrant a contract imo, however, there may be merit in keeping him on a low-end contract as a back-up forward.

Sloth

Juniors
I get what you mean but we dont have much depth in the halves. If Hunt doesn't perform at 7 next year who do we turn to? Sullivan is a good player but he's a better ball runner and is suited to 6. So who else can we get to steer us around at 7 should Hunt not perform?
I think you are forgetting about our 7 today.