What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 20 Non Parramatta Games

strider

Post Whore
I think they forgot to review the most illegal part of the play .... oh dear, the bunker is full of numpties

strider

Post Whore
Kamacamillion just did a late shoulder charge on a half who had passed the ball with his back to him ... I thought that was generally on report these days (irrespective of them scoring a try anyway)

eels_fan

First Grade
I guess we can hope Papenhuyzen & B Smith pull hammy’s and miss a week... none of the rest will get picked next week

strider

Post Whore
How do you even compare Paulo's last week to that????
this one was the text book example of what is a terrible tackle with the intent to harm an opponent ... lawrie was stationary, held by 2 others, 3rd player in dropped his entire body weight onto the back of lawrie's leg and intentionally bent him back over

paulo was first man in the tackle around the hip - fifta tried to keep running and paulo was just trying to hang on

Latest posts