What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF1 Panthers vs Roosters

maple_69

Bench
I think if we don’t choke we win. The only pack I can see robbing us of the space we’ve played with, or the lack of space we allow, is the Storm.

WestyLife

First Grade
You know it, I know it, but the silence from both the media and the NRL is deafening. Mind you I doubt they intended to concede 60.

Just the perfect storm of Roosters resting player and looking like they didn't want to win combined with a fired up Souths after they lost to the dogs.

franklin2323

Immortal
I've seen conflicting information on this.
The statement put out the other day states only a link but there was signage at the club today (and I'm sure I've read it somewhere too) that talks about a code.

A code gets shared. A link can only be used once we get tomorroe

Black Diamond

Juniors
We will win, and win well. Not nervous at all about this game when you take in account the kind of team we have. It's a team that is running white hot in a white hot season run of wins. And one can't be more confident than that. :)
This side, this year we will go all the way. I was there for the 91 and 03 premierships, this side is something else, as great as those sides were. Believe in it, we will go 18 straight.
I also there for 91 and 03. I remember how everyone was waiting for us to fall in 03 as well. Said we wouldn't get the minor premiership and when we did, said no way we can win premiership...the rest is history.

age.s

First Grade
Everything is pointing to us winning this game and as a very long term Panther fan this makes me very. very nervous. I know things appear to be different this year but I seriously keep thinking that crash back to earth is going to happen at some point. I appreciate this is a terrible way to be and I should just enjoy the ride, maybe a win on Friday night will help ease these feelings.

I've accepted that this feeling will be there till the end. We could be 20 up with 5 to go in the big one and I'll be waiting for reality to drop the hammer on us. I've just been conditioned this way.

Kilkenny

Coach
The first thing in our preparation for Friday night is to disregard the Roosters drubbing by the Bunnies. It largely means nothing. Semi Finals time, new competition and they will be a far more difficult opponent than they were against the Bunnies.

betcats

Referee
Jerome has been form player of the comp for the last month, maybe longer. And his halves partner is probably the dally M favorite and they are playing behind the best forward pack going round. We can really beat anyone at our best. If we are a little off the roosters will probably punish us but if we turn up to play we should be to good.

Jane Murray

Bench
Jerome has been form player of the comp for the last month, maybe longer. And his halves partner is probably the dally M favorite and they are playing behind the best forward pack going round. We can really beat anyone at our best. If we are a little off the roosters will probably punish us but if we turn up to play we should be to good.

It would be great to defeat the Roosters twice in one season, especially in a semi final.

franklin2323

Immortal

Our pack is the best. They do their job and we win simple as that