What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Decent Big Forwards should be the priority.Without them we are stuffed.Cannot see it improving much next year.Not much out there to recruit.Our club as usual way behind the eight ball.:(:(:(

Agree SIR LANCELOT , they should be more proactive , more so when when you consider that the impressive WIN corporation is one of the partners in the Joint Venture .

The TPAs that they could provide to a prospective Dragon acquisition must be many and varied under their enormous media umbrella ?

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Decent Big Forwards should be the priority.Without them we are stuffed.Cannot see it improving much next year.Not much out there to recruit.Our club as usual way behind the eight ball.:(:(:(
Like, it is so obvious that blind Freddy (sorry Freddy) would know that next year won't see us making anywhere near the top 8 UNLESS we get the forwards - big, brutal, attitude, mongrel, you name it and we have given so many adjectives/nouns to describe the type that we need on this Forum.

The good ones do not appear to be coming because either they don't see us being successful and reject us or they get better deals elsewhere, so basically we are left with the dregs as usual and again we fail - not acting quick and decisive enough. The young juniors cannot win games by themselves.

slippery5

Juniors
It’s difficult to judge anyone too harshly when you consider the coaching over the past decade. Anyone that was graded after 2011 has had some of the worst coaching in the NRL.

Defence is an attitude & the teams attitude is the coaches responsibility. That’s why our middle defence is marshmallow soft.

I liked Sailor, he was never given a chance. It could easily been Sailor picked instead of Clune.

Clune debuted at 25 Sailor is only 20 or 21.

Anyway like I said good luck to him
Agree to a certain extant because I don't think Clune or Norman are better options & he should have been given a chance ahead of them, but unfortunately they have existing contracts & Sailor doesn't, so it's simply a case of last man in is out.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
It’s difficult to judge anyone too harshly when you consider the coaching over the past decade. Anyone that was graded after 2011 has had some of the worst coaching in the NRL.

Defence is an attitude & the teams attitude is the coaches responsibility. That’s why our middle defence is marshmallow soft.

I liked Sailor, he was never given a chance. It could easily been Sailor picked instead of Clune.

Clune debuted at 25 Sailor is only 20 or 21.

Anyway like I said good luck to him
I reckon Sailor deserves better from the dragons

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Agree to a certain extant because I don't think Clune or Norman are better options & he should have been given a chance ahead of them, but unfortunately they have existing contracts & Sailor doesn't, so it's simply a case of last man in is out.
Agree, I’m sure if we didn’t have Norman he’d be retained. That or we’d throw the sink at Burton...