What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Dawesy76

Juniors
Honestly, I’m surprised we haven’t seen more sponsors walk out of deals this year.

I am curious of the legality and or loopholes around it. Like, if you got a 3 year deal and a company nopes our before then, can a club take action? But then what good does that do anyone?

greenBV4

Bench
I am curious of the legality and or loopholes around it. Like, if you got a 3 year deal and a company nopes our before then, can a club take action? But then what good does that do anyone?
short answer would likely be yes, under normal circumstances, but as was discussed a lot during the start of the pandemic though a lot of these contracts may have opt-out clauses for unforseeable scenariors (like a global pandemic)

yakstorm

First Grade
This would mark the first time Brisbane have had a sternum sponsor (Kia)? I’m impressed we held out this long, and at least it is for a good cause

ISC purchased the sternum spot as part of their apparel deal with the Broncos, rather than be relegated to the shoulders. I'd imagine if the rumours are true about Asics taking over from next year, they'll want to retain that sternum position as well.

wazdog

Juniors
That’s interesting that they bought the sternum spot. Wouldn’t you prefer the shoulders given you get your logo on the jersey twice?

DeeJ

Bench
This would mark the first time Brisbane have had a sternum sponsor (Kia)? I’m impressed we held out this long, and at least it is for a good cause

First time we have had the shoulder sponsors as well (ISC). Obviously things were shuffled around to fit in Deadly Choices.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The quotes from Abdo are infuriating...
Andrew 'Charlie' Abdo

220px-Charlie_Hebdo_Tout_est_pardonn%C3%A9.jpg

It's Been Done

Juniors
I've heard a rumor that XBlades might not be St George's apparel supplier next year due to the COVID pandemic impacting their financial bottom line. Backing this up is the fact the Waratahs ended their contract with XBlades one year into a 3 year deal earlier this week

Panny_14

Juniors
Interesting rumour

XBlades has actually surprised me with the gear they’ve produced.

I’d love for them to bite the bullet and go for someone decent rather then mediocre.

Latest posts