What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2021 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Klim

Juniors
Canberra missed the opportunity to create a white away version of their new home jersey. Those alternate kits give away a training kit vibe.

Craegus

Juniors
The backdrop of the announcement video has the navy topped jersey front and centre in a way that would suggest it’s the home jersey.

You may also notice that the ISC logo is backwards on both the shoulders of the fully green jersey, meaning that the image was quickly tweaked for this presentation, leading me to believe that the Canberra Milk brand wanted their primary logo at the front for this presentation, but will be using the classic look on the primary green home jersey (which is also at the centre of the image in the article on the Raiders website).

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Wouldn’t it just make sense for the left and right to be the home and away jerseys as they are the same design just with different colours? Plus the all green heritage design could be in the middle, because it is the original Raiders design and they are wanting to showcase it more than the other jerseys!

MugaB

Coach
Middle full Green is Home, no way Ricky wont have them wearing either of the other two as often, Rickys all about history!
The left jersey is away, the right jersey are an alternate or a nines, maybe a nod to Queanbeyan possibly, more likely its the '92 Great Britain raiders jersey.

1992raiders.png
Kudos to the design, what a way to stick it to the brumbies tho

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Well this’d be our first look at the Raiders 2021 jerseys! Looking at those jerseys, I’d think that the left is the home jersey, right is the away jersey and the middle is an alternate/heritage jersey!
Good point, why else would the jersey with the navy top be front and center?

dsc-7594.jpg

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
More digging on this and the Canberra Weekly is suggesting the navy topped jerseys are home and away with the 1994 style jersey as heritage.

https://canberraweekly.com.au/up-the-milk-iconic-raiders-sponsor-back-for-2021/

The solid green heritage strip features a nostalgic mid-1990s era solid Canberra Milk logo and is sure to sell out fast when pre-sales open in November.

The Green Machine’s home and away jumpers both feature solid navy blue across the chest and a current Canberra Milk logo – the colouring a move away from the solid lime green donned by the club since 2002.

sempmrh

Juniors
I like that shade of navy the Raiders use but I'm surprised they would use so much of it on a home jersey. It is more in line with their new branding, however and it's still unmistakably Raiders. I think the ACT coloured striping would have made for a better break between the navy and the lime green but perhaps it might have been a bit much.

beave

Coach
If the middle and left jersey is their new strips then it’s 1 step forward 2 steps back for mine. The jersey on the right should be their home jersey til the end of time. That thing in the middle is Seattle Seahawks-esque.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So that green one with the blue on top is their main jersey? Geez I'd be pretty annoyed if I were a Raiders fan.

The Great Dane

First Grade
As soon as I saw the picture I thought 'people are going to hate it if the navy ones are home and away and the green one is a heritage jersey'. The navy jerseys will probably end up being the most hated jerseys in the clubs history now.

It is funny how the club kind of fell into marketing genius and yet still managed to completely balls it up somehow lol.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely not, must be the green one. If not, head of marketing and branding needs shooting!
Not good news for sharks losing another major sponsor, they’ve gone through a fair few!