What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions 2021 top 8 predictions

top eight 2 0 2 1

• Total voters

blue bags

First Grade
can broncos make it lol:)

big question, can titans do it

tigers

cowboys

dragons looking at wooden spoon

bottom 8 looks very interesting

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Lol at people thinking the Knights will drop out of the 8 on the basis that Jayden Brailey, Connor Watson and Blake Green will be out all season due to injury again. We flogged the Sharps and we would have done so by a a lot more if those players were available. We may not be contenders until we can knock off the Roosters, Storm or Raiders but we’re definitely a top 8 team above the scum of the shire.

In saying that if we don’t win, I hope the Titans secure Cam Smith and win their inaugural premiership.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The tits are building towards something and expect good things. Will be the main movers up the ladder.

Cant see much change for us, having zero impact inside the attacking zone wont change with the few signings we have made. One thing the warriors had under payton was effort and character which could make a massive difference

Storm
Roosters
Raiders
Panthers
Knights
Titans
Souths
Eels

Tigers
Sea Eagles
Warriors
Sharks
Cowboys
Broncos
Dragons
Bulldogs

Vic Mackey

Referee
In these threads everyone always picks basically the same Ladder as last year with a few minor changes i.e swapping 4th and 5th, 8th and 10th

The average annual turn over from the Top 8 is 3 with with one Top 4 side missing out

Last edited:

jack coburn

Juniors
Storm
Scabs
Penrith
Raiders
Eels
Roosters
Titans
Manly

Knights
Tigers
Sharks
Dragons
Cowboys
Warriors
Dogs
Broncos

Top 7 I think for sure. 8th could be anyone below that.
How anyone could have the Scabs outside the top 4 amazes me.
I backed them at 16-1 to win this year into the Ravens to win 4K but they ley me down.
As much as it hurts I believe they will win it next year.

moffla

Bench
I think we'll have a tight top 8 this year - much like in 2018 where 2 games separated first from 8th.

1. Rabbitohs - I think they are in with a very good shot next year
2. Storm - Consistently good - will be up there with or without C. Smith
3. Panthers - Still a very good, young side.
4. Roosters - Not done with yet

5. Parra - Betting they'll be a more consistent side this year
6. Raiders - Will be there or there abouts
7. Titans - On the up
8. Manly - Will scrape into the 8 on the back of Turbo.