What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 finals eels v storm Team List Thread

lingard

Coach
Well, don’t think we should bother to turn up,Ennis and Cronk on Big league Wrap have stated tonight that the Eels won’t get close.

The team gets no respect from the media hacks , it’s frustrating but more to the point that we have few friends in the media as no ex players are heavily involved other than the ever down the middle Sterlo.

As long as it’s not a blow out that feeds the mob, would be satisfying .

I think that's a crock of sh*t. When we are going well, we get plenty of respect. If the media think we have no chance against the Storm, maybe that's a result of our recent form rather than them being arseholes. FFS.

Eelogical

Referee
At the risk of exposing myself to a few of you merkins, I am 90% certain I saw Drown doing sprints on Saturday arvo at the Eelogical Centre of ExEelence
You were most likely mistaken. The ECoE demands nothing less than 100%.

Joely01

Bench
I think that's a crock of sh*t. When we are going well, we get plenty of respect. If the media think we have no chance against the Storm, maybe that's a result of our recent form rather than them being arseholes. FFS.

I think he is pretty on the money actually, the media have made us the laughing stock of this finals series.
The only person I’ve heard actually rate us was Kent and I almost fell over!
Go look at the stat the NRL gave us on Facebook yesterday, all the teams is a positive stat and ours is about a negative stat.
Pretty s**tty to be honest

Eelogical

Referee
I like the look of that team list.
If BA had selected Taka on the wing instead of Sivo I wouldn't have had an issue with it. Our best 17 either way. Some things to fix for the game against the Storm. Gutho's penchant to kick early smacks of rolling the dice rather than showing composure, especially when we're up against it possession wise. We tried that tactic against the Storm in the semi last year, and we know how that ended up. Enthusiasm doesn't equal maturity, and maturity is something we need to show a lot of right now.

Latest posts