What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Of all the teams in the top 8 I have no beef with the panfers and the faders.

I’ve got family who support both those teams so I’ll cheer them on once the dragons depart season 2020 upon our flaming ship heading towards the horizon

1. Roosters - still think they have the best team with their sombero….
Would like to see Penrith win but they don't have a lot of finals experience and I think Roosters will beat them on Friday
Storm don't have the advantage of playing all finals in Melbourne this year
If Souths reproduce what they showed last Friday they are a big chance but their forwards have to fire to give the fast men room
Don't give the others much hope

Dea

Juniors
I am happy to win: Panthers as they have been best all year and play a great style of footy to watch.
I don’t mind winning: Raiders and South’s
I don’t want to win: Melbourne or Roosters.
I don’t think can win: Cronulla, Parramatta, Knights

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
I’d like Canberra
Happy with Penrith and Souths
Tolerate barely Parramatta and Newcastle
DO NOT WANT RORTERS MELBOURNE SHARKS (no risk the latter in fact if the comp went for 24 rounds Warriors and Titans would have made It)

ALSGI

Bench
Canberra for mine. Last years experience will have them ready, able and hungrier than others. I was in Canberra on GF night last year and the atmosphere was fantastic. They were ripped off last year and I’d love their fans to get this.

SAP58

Juniors
Canberra for mine. Last years experience will have them ready, able and hungrier than others. I was in Canberra on GF night last year and the atmosphere was fantastic. They were ripped off last year and I’d love their fans to get this.
I agree they were totally ripped off last year but they are not playing with the same intensity as last year so far. I am happy to see them or Penrith win, the Roosters or more so Uncle Nick seems to have too much inflence at the NRL needs to be taken back a peg or two.

TruSaint

Referee
Hate them all.
No Im not bitter.

:p

If I had to support a winner it would be Canberra. The love story with the Pennies is over the top. Chooks winning 3 in a row, nah, Souths getting one more premiership as the greatest ever club, nah, Melbourne just f**king nah, Parra can wait another 30 plus years, Cronulla and Knights lol,

Crush

Coach
I could kinda tolerate Parra or Penrith winning, maybe.
If Roosters or Storm won it would just be another "whatever" year, they win most years anyway.
If Raiders or Sharks won I'd have to leave the country and move to a small village in a remote part of a very foreign country where they speak no English and have never heard of Rugby League.
Souths I'd be happy for Bennett but unhappy for all the other reasons, Souths fans are special.
Knights, pfft, as if.....

SBD82

Coach
Who has some input for me for tonight for my tipping comp?

Penrith’s form is obviously very impressive, but they’re facing a team who are experts at playing finals footy.

Is it time for the changing of the guard? Or do the Roosters have another year in them?

Latest posts