What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Crowd Watch

greenBV4

Bench
Lions game sold out. About 27k I think, so Storm would need to draw more than that. Unlikely, but would be brilliant and more than they would have got in Melbourne.
So they are only charging too much and restricting tickets to 10k for the other games not featuring the lions? if so then yeah your right - strange way to grow the game

Jamberoo

Juniors
So they are only charging too much and restricting tickets to 10k for the other games not featuring the lions? if so then yeah your right - strange way to grow the game
AFL finals tickets same pricing as last year. First week starting at $35. Most tickets are $60 - $100. No discounts even for non Lions games @ Gabba, which is strange. Under 10k won’t be a good look in a 40k stadium. GF starting at $300. They will either look very silly or make a lot of money - depending on which teams are playing.
Are many NSW/Qld people reluctant to attend due to COVID? Surely the NRL could wait to see who is playing in the GF before selling tickets for tickets today for $50. Unlikely I know but imagine it is Souths v Parra, surely they could sell 40k easily at $300.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
AFL finals tickets same pricing as last year. First week starting at $35. Most tickets are $60 - $100. No discounts even for non Lions games @ Gabba, which is strange. Under 10k won’t be a good look in a 40k stadium. GF starting at $300. They will either look very silly or make a lot of money - depending on which teams are playing.
Are many NSW/Qld people reluctant to attend due to COVID? Surely the NRL could wait to see who is playing in the GF before selling tickets for tickets today for $50. Unlikely I know but imagine it is Souths v Parra, surely they could sell 40k easily at $300.
Queenslanders aren't reluctant. The 28k to the Gabba sold in minutes, clubs like Richmond and Collingwood will draw ok in Brisbane, so I don't think they are too worried. Melbourne v Parra looks like it is going really well and about to enter level 7. I'm not sure if they have been selling the bays at 50% or 75% because the map is not interactive.

Valheru

Coach
Not sure if they held back tickets or got an approval to increase capacity but plenty of roosters fans on the fb page have reported being able to by tickets for tomorrow's game int he last hour or so.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Not sure if they held back tickets or got an approval to increase capacity but plenty of roosters fans on the fb page have reported being able to by tickets for tomorrow's game int he last hour or so.

Yeah , i just went onto ticketek and could have got two tickets in the grandstand at Penrith, i was just curious to see what was still available but cant go anyway as i'm working.

Latest posts