What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Written Off

Chimp

Juniors
So, we’re being pretty much universally written off as a chance this weekend (including by me and I’d say over 90% of posters on here). I just caught up on NRL360, with a segment with Ikin, Kent, Brandy and Toovs - all four pretty scathing of our chances and recent performances and attitude (though Kent did give a bit of praise to Fifita for at least trying to provide some spark). Everything they said was absolutely true, particularly Toovs, questioning our attitude and whether we’re even excited about taking the field.

Now, I hope Morris plays the segment to the team each morning, including game day - the truth hurts, and hopefully it will sting them into action.

Raider complacency and us turning up ready for a fight is our only chance this weekend. So come on fellas, let’s fire up and give them hell this weekend....

bluefox68

Staff member
Can’t wait for Chaddy to lead us to the Gwand Ffinnall...

It’s gonna be great!!!

Wait, am I still asleep?

taipan

Referee
I'll say this ,bravely we will turn up.What happens after that is anyone's guess.Wouldn't it be flipping nice to have a Long Weekend surprise present.Like a WIN.

snout

First Grade
Blocker said it will be a massacre.

Matt johns said if one game of the 4 has an upset about it.....us.
Even we arent sure which sharks side turns up.

What if this is our best performance of 2020?
What if its the raiders worst?

Blocker said it will be a massacre.

Matt johns said if one game of the 4 has an upset about it.....us.
Even we arent sure which sharks side turns up.

What if this is our best performance of 2020?
What if its the raiders worst?
all comes down to commitment/communication in D and respect for the ball.
we have the points in us.
all games are winnable.
do we want to win?

Quigs

Immortal
I'll tell youse all about it on page 13 or 14 of the match day thread.

I am sure that someone will get in well before me but watch this space. Well that is, the match day thread.

I will make a prediction here. We will know by page 4 of the thread how the game looks like panning out.

snout

First Grade
I reckon someone says we can do this on page 1 before listing why.

Supreme confidence on gameday is a common disorder amongst fans.

Just wish the ferkin players could catch a dose.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
Why did I just get a weird moment of fluff runnin through me? Brain started thinking about how strange it'd be for Canberra to lose first week, then started wondering how taken for granted we are and had a moment of...belief? Insanity?

I mean we're gonna lose by 20 but weird...and thank f**k too cos a little bit of hope for the first half at least is gonna feel like something at the game

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll tell youse all about it on page 13 or 14 of the match day thread.

I am sure that someone will get in well before me but watch this space. Well that is, the match day thread.

I will make a prediction here. We will know by page 4 of the thread how the game looks like panning out.

We'll know as they run out.

The thread is usually at Page 4 by then

Everyone has to get in and make their excuses early. It's all very psychological Quigley.

shadowboxer

First Grade
40 page thread me thinks - last ditch confessional for a year of woe for sharks and more importantly the general public at large.
If only Cardinal Pell hadn’t flipped off to Rome - he could have set up a sharks hotline for the disjointed lot on here

Latest posts