What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Coffs dragon

Bench
There’s no way that Peanut Paul will end up at the Broncos. They already have a senior Waterboy in Alfie & also a brand new training facility that is freshly painted.

Kevin Walters is assembling a support team of assistants that is suppose to include...
John Cartwright, Neil Henry & Terry Matterson. The only position left is possibly the mascot wearing the Horse Head!

There’s no way that Peanut Paul will end up at the Broncos. They already have a senior Waterboy in Alfie & also a brand new training facility that is freshly painted.

Kevin Walters is assembling a support team of assistants that is suppose to include...
John Cartwright, Neil Henry & Terry Matterson. The only position left is possibly the mascot wearing the Horse Head!
Mary can be the horses Arse.

FlameThrower

Bench
Mary, needs to find a job as an assistant coach and learn from an experienced head coach in a successful club. If he ever has any ambitions to be a decent FG coach he needs to accept his deficiencies and learn for a few years. Having said that not everyone can be ‘the boss’ and maybe he is better suited as an assistant instead.

Warabrook saint

Juniors

He should be at the arse end

SEAT 1A

Bench
Mary, needs to find a job as an assistant coach and learn from an experienced head coach in a successful club. If he ever has any ambitions to be a decent FG coach he needs to accept his deficiencies and learn for a few years. Having said that not everyone can be ‘the boss’ and maybe he is better suited as an assistant instead.

As a fan, and not knowing all the goings on inside the Dragons I don't think Paul can ever accept his deficiencies as at one point he would have been given some type of advise.

One of those would have been we were in the top four before origin and faded badly after origin.

Can't see him coaching in the NRL again.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I hope the prick suffers more pain than he inflicted on us supporters. He is a self centered moron who still thinks he was hard done by and it’s was his right to continue as the coach.

I never had a dislike for anyone that had anything to do with the St George Illawarra dragons but this guy pushed me over the edge.

It is he who has created a divide within the club between the 2 entities.

Everytime I see his head on tv my missus starts to laugh as she knows it is the only time that I will react with anger towards my tv. And btw you bald headed prick you owe me a number of television hand controls.

RedVDave

First Grade
I hope the prick suffers more pain than he inflicted on us supporters. He is a self centered moron who still thinks he was hard done by and it’s was his right to continue as the coach.

I never had a dislike for anyone that had anything to do with the St George Illawarra dragons but this guy pushed me over the edge.

It is he who has created a divide within the club between the 2 entities.

Everytime I see his head on tv my missus starts to laugh as she knows it is the only time that I will react with anger towards my tv. And btw you bald headed prick you owe me a number of television hand controls.

Don't get me wrong I totally understand the hate towards the EX coach (boy that feels good to say) but the reality is the board is to blame they gave a proven hack (in several roles) a 3 year deal right off the bat and extended him by 2 years TWICE! For almost getting us the finals, talk about accepting mediocrity.