What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF1 Panthers vs Roosters

chrisD

Coach
I guess we wait for the the judiciary on Kiks. I think it’s worth weeks tbh.

Naden is good if carving up the Sharks meant anything. Unfortunately we backed him so far that we don’t really have a valid alternative I don’t think. Just have to hope we can carry him, which we should be able to, we’ll get better I think.

Fangs

Coach
Should of thrashed them, disappointing second half.

Off to a prelim. I hope we learn from that one.

BxTom

Bench
I had my doubts about Naden's defense earlier in the year and he made two bad mistakes that resulted in tries. But he has been improving in defense in what - about 16-17 games? His good definitely outweighs his bad.

I guess we wait for the the judiciary on Kiks. I think it’s worth weeks tbh.

Naden is good if carving up the Sharks meant anything. Unfortunately we backed him so far that we don’t really have a valid alternative I don’t think. Just have to hope we can carry him, which we should be able to, we’ll get better I think.

Kilau is in genuine trouble, he’s got carry over points too.

I go back to the suspension he got earlier in the year, he should’ve contested it so his carry over points got wiped out. Only good thing is we have a genuine starter in Capewell.

kinghippo

Juniors
I thought Ivan made a couple of tactical errors tonight.
Capewell should of come on for Yeo instead of May, and Tamou should have been back in with 20 to go.
We needed experience at those stages.

Latest posts