What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 1: Finals thread (Non Parra)

strider

Post Whore
We are so far off the pace of these 2 teams (and i think the Roosters were poor tonight) that i really fear for our game tomorrow.

We play in slow motion......
So are the panthers shit if they can only beat a poor team by 1?

I still cant see how the roosters got so close tbh. Either the panthers froze or the roosters went ok

We are so far off the pace of these 2 teams (and i think the Roosters were poor tonight) that i really fear for our game tomorrow.

We play in slow motion......
I'm hopeful. We'll probably lose but I think players like Gutho and Drown can step up. Even Mahoney. Not so much Moses but he could have a good game.

Avenger

Immortal
There is a nasty side of me wishing that the Panthers choke in the preliminary final.

Kornstar

Coach
So are the panthers shit if they can only beat a poor team by 1?

I still cant see how the roosters got so close tbh. Either the panthers froze or the roosters went ok

The Roosters experience got them back in, even that run by Crighton to get it back to 1, we just don't have anyone that runs like that.

We are missing a strike outside back and another hard running forward, Nrown runs hard and gives all but i think he is just a little too small to get over the advantage line.

Panthers are the real deal but i think they were patchy as well tonight. They do need to create NRL history now to win the comp........will be interesting to watch.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Honestly, i am f**king sick and tired of losing to Melbourne in general but particularly the finals........we are not in the same class as the Storm, Roosters or Penrith, i know it is negative but just look at our games and compare them to tonight......the Panthers destroyed us only a few weeks ago, we were never in it.
Agreed, it’s so obvious we are “light years” away from the teams you mentioned, but some people will defend the indefensible, in saying that I will be behind our team and know they will give their best, which unfortunately won’t be enough....have these scumbags even lost up there this year?

Kornstar

Coach
Agreed, it’s so obvious we are “light years” away from the teams you mentioned, but some people will defend the indefensible, in saying that I will be behind our team and know they will give their best, which unfortunately won’t be enough....have these scumbags even lost up there this year?

Of course we need to be behind the team but we will need to bring an A+++ game and the Storm be off to actually beat them.

I am just sick of playing the Storm and losing.......i f**king hate them more than anything on this earth.......

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Of course we need to be behind the team but we will need to bring an A+++ game and the Storm be off to actually beat them.

I am just sick of playing the Storm and losing.......i f**king hate them more than anything on this earth.......
I agree with u dude, they are scum, I feel ill with their grubby tactics wrk in week out!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Chooks put 28 on The Pennys. I also saw a few opportunities where better inside support would have been possible scores. Based on tonight I could see our Eels at their best matching both. Melbourne are a different proposition but are they better than last year? I suspect not. Tomorrow night is an enormous game for us. Everyone fit and our best roster in 15 to 20 years. Like Elvis once said, "Its Now or Never".

hindy111

Post Whore
Experience mate. They didn't drop their bundle. Meanwhile Luai was celebrating and carrying on like a f**kwit with 25 minutes to go.

No.
6 penalties for no reason.
An over turned captains challenge. One of the worse reff perfor,ancestors I have witnessed. I can't beleive Penrith win after what I saw.

Cleary Ice cool

Naden you almost f**ked it.

hindy111

Post Whore
Chooks put 28 on The Pennys. I also saw a few opportunities where better inside support would have been possible scores. Based on tonight I could see our Eels at their best matching both. Melbourne are a different proposition but are they better than last year? I suspect not. Tomorrow night is an enormous game for us. Everyone fit and our best roster in 15 to 20 years. Like Elvis once said, "Its Now or Never".

I think Bin Jovi said the same thing.