What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SBD82

Coach
Just changed my tip to the Roosters. Thanks @TruSaint

The rest of you are a pack of mongrels who didn’t help at all.

Last edited:

redv13

Bench
Just changed my tip to the Roosters. Thanks @TruSaint

The rest of you are a pack of mongrels who didn’t help at all.
Who in their right mind would want to play the chooks after they got pumped last week?? Few big in’s tonight too and they won’t miss SBW at all. Chooks, been there done it plenty of times. Pennies?? Who knows. Chooks by 4

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep I would like the Panthers to take the trophy. However the Eels would be a pleasant surprise followed by the Raiders .

The Storm can go jump in the nearest sewer , whilst the Rorters are hopefully washed into it in the next heavy downpour .

redVinme

Juniors
I know they'll lose a few players along the way but this panthers team is set up to be a juggernaut for years.

Can't help but respect the high level they play at especially with a team fu of juniors. What I'd give

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Edwards is having a cracker, I usually don’t rate him but he’s been unreal. Hope Kikau doesn’t get suspended, what I wouldn’t give for a player like him in the red V.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I like Penrith, though Canberra have the grunt and more determined than last year. Canberra can do it!

jeffdragon

Bench
Panthers storm or raiders I would like.
Wasn't it funny to see Trent Robinson in the mine coverage get agro.
Especially when Josh mansour field the missed field goal by keary and then mansour lay on the ground.
He Is words about mansour were ( get up you soft prick.)
Haha Trent sucked in.

Latest posts