What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Factory of Sadness VS. The Clap

bluefox68

Staff member
Strap yourselves in, fellow sufferers.

Last game of the year, unless we do the impossible...!!!!!

Chimp

Bench
Strap yourselves in, fellow sufferers.

Last game of the year, unless we do the impossible...!!!!!
As it’s gonna require the near on impossible, to stick with the impossible theme, I’ve decided to back Woodsy for the 1st try..... Come on the pillow!!!

Version IV

Juniors
As it’s gonna require the near on impossible, to stick with the impossible theme, I’ve decided to back Woodsy for the 1st try..... Come on the pillow!!!

Chimp did you back him to score the 1st try or the sharks player to be the 1st to try

Version IV

Juniors
I believe Bomber has already got his speech for after the game when interviewed,

Saying great effort to make finals under amount of injuries and salary cap.
And how the club has jest resigned Chad for another 5 years

Quicksilver

Bench
I believe Bomber has already got his speech for after the game when interviewed,

Saying great effort to make finals under amount of injuries and salary cap.
And how the club has jest resigned Chad for another 5 years

yea,

because we’re going in with a full strength team after all.....

taipan

Referee
Dunno about speeches ,but I am well prepared for my excuses.Got a library full of them on Shark's losses.

Quigs

Immortal
In this the first ever Launch Apollo NRL Mission to the Unknown we Sharks are the Virgil “Gus” Grissom, Ed White II, and Roger Chaffee's and we are about to enter Launch Complex 34.

By the way has someone checked the electrical wiring and who is monitoring the oxygen levels as the tanks are full.

Just asking for a friend.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Would rather go out now than to those roosters f**kwits next week. That said I just want at least some effort, some pride in the jersey.

Raiders by plenty though. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Canberra 14
Cronulla 16
giphy.gif

Weaponhead

Coach
Playing under finals intensity is good for the development of young players. It shows the standards required for success. The Sharks are missing their 2 most creative (and highest paid) players so are significantly undermanned.

What they can bring is physical intensity and discipline. They haven't done this against a good side since the Parramatta game in the rain.