What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Factory of Sadness VS. The Clap

Ads

First Grade
Think Canberra will be the roosters. Sticky will have them fired up after the debacle last year in the gf.

Craigshark

First Grade
So play on from the tap tonight
Play on when duges down a few weeks back
Play in from a scum against the feed a few weeks back

Wouldn't happen for any other team

Yep haven’t seen them allow it all year.. f**k them. They got what they wanted, now Fox can wank all week over the gf rematch next week.

Card Shark

Immortal
I can’t blame the ref, we only have ourselves to blame.

Why did we kick off short when only 8 behind with a mile of time to go?

Actually, my only real gripe with the ref is why was it penalised for tackle in the air, surely it’s fair game on a kickoff?

Quigs

Immortal
Be back at halftime Stormy Eelsy game. See you then

Oh and if they were playing proper league rules ...... well last try wins.

roboshark

Coach
I can’t blame the ref, we only have ourselves to blame.

Why did we kick off short when only 8 behind with a mile of time to go?

Actually, my only real gripe with the ref is why was it penalised for tackle in the air, surely it’s fair game on a kickoff?

Cardy. Mate. U can't defend the ref and NRL for that Tap

No way does that happen again this year

So play on from the tap tonight
Play on when duges down a few weeks back
Play in from a scum against the feed a few weeks back

Wouldn't happen for any other team
throw in a down town penalty on dugan.
came late too from the bunker I suspect.
like you said for no other team.

Poss

Juniors
We lost... some ref calls didn’t help, but Canberra were too classy in the end.

although.... the Wighton try when graham was talking to the ref was poor, as was not giving Bateman 10 in the bin for tripping BHU when chasing the grubber for chads no try. I guess you’re allowed to trip, run a player off the ball in a try scoring play, and just get a penalty now? All year that’s been 10

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cardy. Mate. U can't defend the ref and NRL for that Tap

No way does that happen again this year

Even if you couldn't it's a single isolated incident of about 1,957,290 that happen in a game. It was not the cause of the loss. The reaction to it and how so many dummies got spat has more to do with it. A more mentally tough team ignores it, gets angry and gets even. But they couldn't even manage that because they were dead set out of petrol by then

The single weakest thing in fandom is blaming refs. Refs do what players make them do.