What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifying final 2020: Parra v Storm GAME DAY thread (3/10/20)

Tooooks

Bench
Yeah but Storm slash every team down that side. It was much better when Jenko switched.

Next week George and Waqa will prooly be wingers. Who will play centre ?

Is Fergo injured? I didn’t see the whole second half.

T-Boon

Coach
Edge defence terrible. 10 line breaks to 3. I know he created one try but Mahoney shouldn’t be kicking the ball. It Results in more bad than good.

nobody but Moses should ever kick. I don't think Brad Arthur has them practicing this stuff at training.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Really Ennis has no idea, big trouble now our wingers are out!! Never mentioned early in the year we are struggling with spine players out but wingers our....

Gennings in, Blake to wing, Taka to centre

robert gower

Juniors
just not up to it against the top teams need a new recruitment team not buying Penrith rejects ect look at the players Ricky picked for Canberra but bought shit as Parra coach rich club but not up there with new players

I reckon that wasn't too bad.

Our edges are vulnerable but they always are as we play a compressed defense. On top of that, we lose both wingers and only go down by 12.

The best thing is that we kept playing football all game. Kept making good metres, kept offloading.

Play like that next week and we'll advance to face the Panthers.

For mine - George and Dunster next week. Or do we play Rankin?

Avenger

Immortal
We looked good with the ball tonight. I think we can win next week. Jennings in for Sivo which will probably be an improvement anyway and hopefully Marata isn’t suspended.
Which is why I’m happy for us to keep playing. Our attack has finally clicked again. I think we can beat whoever we play next week and then will face the game of our lives against Penrith with all the pressure and expectation on them.

Delboy

First Grade
Vonny and the Fox crew giving multiple blow jobs to the Storm , not sure they knew there were 2 teams on the field , they are fu**ing annoying.

T-Boon

Coach
I'm disappointed we lost, but we gave it a red hot go.

I love Fergo, but his time is up.

Waqa Blake should never see First Grade again.

We really need some speed out wide - if for no other reason, than to chase linebreaks.

Yep we need good wingers.
I'd have a representative of the club shadowing Semi Rad popping up offering him a light every time he needs his cigarette lit.

lucablight

First Grade
Is Waqa Blake really a long term option at centre? His defence doesn’t look like it’s ever going to improve and he rarely sets up his winger. He seems to be able to run the ball up strong so maybe he’s worth a try on the wing since we’re stuck with him.

Captain BF

Juniors
Probably zero chance of Dunster who if I am correct, is a winger, making his debut next week. I'm guessing Taka to play centre.

Angry_eel

First Grade
People must know much more because I think Souths will see us out next week. Unless of course they lose to the Knights.