What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 QF2 (2 v 3) - Storm 36-24 Eels @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Storm v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
I'm not one to wish injury on a player, these guys have only a limited shelf-life and unlike those of us here, for them playing this game is what they dedicate their life too. But...

Seeing Munster hurl his mouthguard in frustration as he limped off the field was a glorious sight to behold.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Will it make any difference?

The broncos are an interesting one because I think there is talent there but all the players are stupid merkins. So maybe a good preseason can have them at least not finish last. They have more talent than the dogs imo and a few other teams that finished ahead of them.

Kevvie needs to at least put Milford into some kind of fat camp

Smug is earnt however. I feel Storm fans are entitled to smug. Roosters fans entitled to smug. Anyone else, not really entitled to smug.

I had a fleeting season and a half of smugness, but then it went away. Dried up and flittered away on the breeze. Not to be seen again.

Oh to sup from the sweet furry cup of smugness again. Even if only a brief suckle. Sigh.

t-ba

Post Whore
I had a fleeting season and a half of smugness, but then it went away. Dried up and flittered away on the breeze. Not to be seen again.

Oh to sup from the sweet furry cup of smugness again. Even if only a brief suckle. Sigh.

The Smug all disappeared one terrible afternoon in 2014 when Manly wore a Gold and Blue Jersey. That was the last time I suckled upon it's sweet sweet teat...

t-ba

Post Whore
The broncos are an interesting one because I think there is talent there but all the players are stupid merkins. So maybe a good preseason can have them at least not finish last. They have more talent than the dogs imo and a few other teams that finished ahead of them.

Kevvie needs to at least put Milford into some kind of fat camp

Kevvie's got some pretty dumb players but he's definitely got the dumbs to get down to their level.

Those single seasons of smugness are so good though

Sustained smugness is the richest, headiest smugness though.

Not to be the “11 in a row Saints guy”, but can you imagine the pure droplets of smugness dripping down the walls of The Taj the night of the 11th premiership? It must’ve been flowing down the Princes Hwy in torrents.

That was a Chernobyl scale of smug meltdown that has left it a dead zone but for brief outbreaks that are quickly snuffed out.

Latest posts