What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The SOO issue

R-15-3

Bench
Wade may get the call into the squad on reputation not on form but hope he doesn’t. He looks like he needs a rest and out of the bubble ASAP.
Heard Ronaldo being talked about yesterday but surly he can’t be.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
No issue here. As above, Wado will be in the squad on reputation. He's about 20th best back rower in NSW at the moment.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Wade should not be picked and hopefully it’s a rocket up his ass for next year. Been very disappointing this year.

Aside from him Ronnie could be called up. Good experience for him but doubt he gets picked.

Maybe Ramien? Again, see Wade comments

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wade may get the call into the squad on reputation not on form but hope he doesn’t. He looks like he needs a rest and out of the bubble ASAP.
Heard Ronaldo being talked about yesterday but surly he can’t be.

Ronnie has been in the emerging squad for a couple years. I heard Kevvie say the other day how important it was to bring the youngsters into the camp. Perhaps bubble LOL

Version IV

Juniors
The player who I thought might have got go in extended squad was Brailey but as I said last night when he got injured it was season ending injury

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wade should not be picked and hopefully it’s a rocket up his ass for next year. Been very disappointing this year.

Aside from him Ronnie could be called up. Good experience for him but doubt he gets picked.

Maybe Ramien? Again, see Wade comments

I was thinking Freddie might drag Toby into the environment. He wouldn't play of course but would do well hanging around the elite. I sort of hope he does for the Sharks sake. Hand on though, he's from Maroubra - that's in Qld right? May have played his first senior footy there actually.

Brailey is probably next in line after Cook and McInness as well. Freddie might succession plan

Version IV

Juniors
I was thinking Freddie might drag Toby into the environment. He wouldn't play of course but would do well hanging around the elite. I sort of hope he does for the Sharks sake. Hand on though, he's from Maroubra - that's in Qld right? May have played his first senior footy there actually.

Brailey is probably next in line after Cook and McInness as well. Freddie might succession plan
Toby lived in Brisbane for a year they will claim him lol.

Talakai and Katoa but they are ineligible they would deserve rep jeesey

Frenzy.

Immortal
It's a 27 man squad this year. Be a shame if at least one of our young blokes don't get to go into camp. Would be quite valuable