What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramien Broken Leg

snout

First Grade
Ramien never recieves ball that gets him one on one.
Our shape is never set that way.
SJ or kennedy go over him to katoa.
Ramien runs sideways as he always recievea ball with a circle of defenders around him so he runs away from the sideline

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ramien never recieves ball that gets him one on one.
Our shape is never set that way.
SJ or kennedy go over him to katoa.
Ramien runs sideways as he always recievea ball with a circle of defenders around him so he runs away from the sideline

Then he should learn to deal with that. Plenty of centres have the wagons circled around them but find a way through.

jc155776

Coach
Could go looking for the ball as well. I can’t remember many dummy half runs or tough get out of our own runs like our centres of the last would do. Maybe a change in game plans has centre’s doing less yard work in our own half but he just looks disinterested.

Can anyone confirm if he is playing injured or not? as that would explain a lot and forgive the performances.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Hes has one good year with us a couple years back but maybe he just ain't all that now that people know his strengths.
it was why I was against he and xerri getting the 3 and 4 over Morris and dugan. If either of them end up half the players those two are they've had a good career

chewsta

First Grade
If we had a forward pack that destroyed everything in front of them, then Ramien wouldn't have to be a battering ram and he would be used as the gun centre that he really is.

R-15-3

Juniors
One of the many let downs this year. I wonder if he would be better of on the left? Running of a short balls from Wade or as a decoy. All season The right side looked like they had never met each other before, can’t believe we scored as many as we did on the right.

Quigs

Immortal
As soon as we stop with the flannoball one out stuff for 5 of the 6 tackles he and the other outside backs might get to see a bit of open space.

Just watch the game being played right now. It is spread the ball from the ruck most of the time with a big forward two or three wide. I think they call it 2020 style of play or something like that.

Version IV

Juniors
I thought he was injured last night as ran softly with the ball, only time sprinted was chase on Williams, but looked like wasn't ready for any contact

Frenzy.

Immortal
Could go looking for the ball as well. I can’t remember many dummy half runs or tough get out of our own runs like our centres of the last would do. Maybe a change in game plans has centre’s doing less yard work in our own half but he just looks disinterested.

Can anyone confirm if he is playing injured or not? as that would explain a lot and forgive the performances.

He did a hammy against St George. They said it was minor, but they always do. Maybe it was worse.

President Trump

Juniors
As I observed before, that game where Moylan played 5/8th (I think it was against the Cows) was Ramien's one good game this year - surprise surprise, Moylan gives him ball with space and he makes a few breaks and scores 2 tries.