What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

beave

Coach
You f**kers are sooooooo delusional.

Who handed the broncos the spoon???

Bow down to your real premiers......

images

beave

Coach
Talk about stolen valour, Souths getting beat by the f**king Dogs handed Brisbane the spoon :joy:

ah okay, I must have missed the bit where if the Broncos won that last game against us they jumped the dogs on the ladder.........

Pommy

Coach
ah okay, I must have missed the bit where if the Broncos won that last game against us they jumped the dogs on the ladder.........

We could have put a team together from members on here to win against Broncos literally a non event.
Swallowing your self worth to lose against a sex offender and his mates takes something a little more.

nick87

Coach
Barring any major injuries or suspensions, I agree, the winner of Storm v Roosters/Raiders will take the comp.

I dont know why, but i also think this.
Reckon the winner is coming out of this side of the draw

Which maybe wrong, it maybe the panthers just curb stomp the soft side and take out the crown, they're rightful favourites and should be for their level of play... and take this with the grain of salt due to a terrible gambler, but ill be betting on the team, whoever it is in the Storm/Roosters/Raiders side of the draw

Someguy

First Grade
Souths v Roosters GF might finally happen this year. Roosters always make Storm their bitch come finals time and Souths are in red hot form.

Souths, Rooster and Panthers are the only teams I give a chance of winning.

Storm defence is falling to pieces and they have no real no.7

Raiders backs not getting the job done and pretty average at hooker.

Eels defence to flimsy at key moments, too many pea hearts

Souths v Roosters GF might finally happen this year. Roosters always make Storm their bitch come finals time and Souths are in red hot form.

I think Roosters are done for the year.

Stephen Durrant

Juniors

I wouldn't be writing off the Raiders this weekend just yet. The only difference between the Raiders team this week and the one that beat the Roosters back in rd10 is we now have Bateman, Soliola and CHN. Yes the Roosters have some quality players back from injuries too but it is not going to be a walk over.

Latest posts