What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 finals Eels v Souths at Bankwest (and team list)

Stormy36

Juniors
the storm actually have 4 ... Addo-Carr, Munster, Kaufusi, Welsch ... plus Funicane if he wasn't injured ... and we all know Smith would be .... so I would say technically 6

plus they have 5 NZ internationals (ie also top tier reps inelligible for SOO) - Bromwiches x2, NAS, Hughes, BSmith

So 11 top tier rep players in their top 17 .... plus clearly papynhausen will be .... then their numpties - Olam, Vunicane, Tino

Parra has - Fergo who may well not be anymore .... Gutho and Mahoney I think will make the squads but not play a game ... Junior, RCG would have been locks earlier in the year, unsure now - similar Matto ... Nrown never quite gets to that level, tho is probably capable .... Drown maybe fringe NZ ... Moses won't make SOO ..... potentially no one will play a rep game
Klemmer and Graham were left out of squad yesterday weren't they? I think Paulo will definitely play and matterson a slight chance

emjaycee

Coach
I got them. I logged on right at 10am and wanted 4 but got denied, tried again and it let me. Weird system how your one member ticket can get you 4 but then you have to select 1
Actually, 1 membership gets you 8 tix.
Which is why you type ONE, TWO... EIGHT. This is your chosen seating group size.
Based on what you type, if your seating group size is 4, you can select "2" from the option (instead of 1). If ypu selected a seating group of 2, you could select 1, 2, 3 or 4 seating groups up to your maximum 8 tix.

Noise

Coach
Which is why you type ONE, TWO... EIGHT. This is your chosen seating group size.
Based on what you type, if your seating group size is 4, you can select "2" from the option (instead of 1). If ypu selected a seating group of 2, you could select 1, 2, 3 or 4 seating groups up to your maximum 8 tix.
Just seems like a weird system.

Last edited:

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
the storm actually have 4 ... Addo-Carr, Munster, Kaufusi, Welsch ... plus Funicane if he wasn't injured ... and we all know Smith would be .... so I would say technically 6

plus they have 5 NZ internationals (ie also top tier reps inelligible for SOO) - Bromwiches x2, NAS, Hughes, BSmith

So 11 top tier rep players in their top 17 .... plus clearly papynhausen will be .... then their numpties - Olam, Vunicane, Tino

Parra has - Fergo who may well not be anymore .... Gutho and Mahoney I think will make the squads but not play a game ... Junior, RCG would have been locks earlier in the year, unsure now - similar Matto ... Nrown never quite gets to that level, tho is probably capable .... Drown maybe fringe NZ ... Moses won't make SOO ..... potentially no one will play a rep game

With Klemmer not picked I reckon Paulo will get some game time for this season's origin series. RCG may be picked in the squad too. But that doesn't help us currently.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
No that wouldn't have worked, the drop down box for qty only had 0 or 1 as the options. So if you are like me and didn't want to split your group up, then effectively no tickets.

emjaycee

Coach
No that wouldn't have worked, the drop down box for qty only had 0 or 1 as the options. So if you are like me and didn't want to split your group up, then effectively no tickets.
That's because they had nothing left with the size of the group you selected at the start.

Latest posts