What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
Heard over the weekend off a former nrl player that Addo carr will be going to Souths next year as a swap with James Roberts
If that's the case surely he doesn't unseat Corey Allan for the fullback spot. Latrell will shift to centres but surely JAC won't be parachuted in to the fullback spot he so craves...

Soto

Bench
apparently annersley is going to look into the grubby tactic by storm for stopping our momentum by faking a cramp What grubby shit will they come up with next But reading between the lines nothing will happen to them other than more arse kissing
The NRL will apologise to them for even questioning them.
Let's call this for what it is...blatant cheating
And they had the hide to say game was stopped for Sivo who was legitimately injured

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm sure we will find even when Jenko went to right centre Fergo was in too close to him on a few occasions.
Regardless why hasn't this problem been fixed?
Our compressed defence in the middle doesn't slide as the attacking team shifts to the left.
Teams deliberately work to get our best defender (Matterson) caught at marker. They'll usually go short side when that happens.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Teams deliberately work to get our best defender (Matterson) caught at marker. They'll usually go short side when that happens.

that’s what got us in the rosters game, then Keary targeted Mahoney. Turned the game.

BA mentioned it as going away from our defensive structures

Soto

Bench
Been doing well at it all year then. U seriously don't believe that do you? What about when it has started on the other side of the field and matto has had no involvement?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
that’s what got us in the rosters game, then Keary targeted Mahoney. Turned the game.

BA mentioned it as going away from our defensive structures
Yeah it can't be helped, having an edge forward at marker, but Matterson makes so many tackles. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the top tackler of all edge defenders. The key is having middle forwards wrapping to the short side quickly. And then having them cope with a nippy half one-on-one. That rules out Paulo and Evans.

Avenger

Immortal
They mentioned on NRL360 that the Broncos will be trying to shed plenty of their higher paid players and offering to chip in to make it happen.

Would we be interested in any? Staggs and Haas are the only ones I’d take.

Haynzy

First Grade
They mentioned on NRL360 that the Broncos will be trying to shed plenty of their higher paid players and offering to chip in to make it happen.

Would we be interested in any? Staggs and Haas are the only ones I’d take.

Staggs and Haas would be great pickups and would slot straight in. I can’t think of anyone else on their roster that we’d want or need.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Farnworth would be on unders. I reckon the ones the Broncos want to get rid of will be players like Bird, Milford, Oates, Croft and Lodge. Getting rid of these guys will help the Broncos retain the likes of Farnworth, Staggs and Dearden.

Oates looks like someone who probably needs a change of scenery to reignite his career. He’s only 25.

Latest posts