What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Addin Fonua Blake

Big Marn

Juniors
To be fair, you would fill up an encyclopaedia with the dodgy off field behaviour by NRL players. Dont think its exclusive to the Warriors. And thats just the behaviour we know about.

JJ

Immortal
To be fair he is a meat head but he hasn't exactly committed any crimes after his prison stint. I think it's easy to pick on him from a distance. Would like to see some people say it to his face lol
I’m all in favour of getting him, he’s a huge upgrade... most of the other signings are meh though, and Matua has a point in general imo

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
To be fair, you would fill up an encyclopaedia with the dodgy off field behaviour by NRL players. Dont think its exclusive to the Warriors. And thats just the behaviour we know about.

Yeah I'd say on average our boys have been no worse than most other clubs over the years.

Blair

Coach
Kearney and Blair seemed particularly strong with managing off-field discipline, but they're gone now, or at least Kearney is.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
lets all not be naive here, the alleged cover ups that we are hearing about at Souths probably happen at every other club in some fashion. You just hope it never gets out.

Culture is massively overrated these days. Win the premiership.

nswarrior

Juniors
Young kids with big $$$ is a recipe for disaster. We aren’t too bad though. If we can start winning more than we can also be more picky on who we choose. Given the last couple of years of the phone ringing hot it’s great to see some actual big signings

JJ

Immortal
In all seriousness beyond AFB who is a big signing?

In relatively recent years we’ve had RTS, Harris, Luke, Foran, dare I say Blair..

but agree the pack looks to have more about it and I’m hopeful we can start competing meaningfully for a finals spot... halves need a lot of work yet imo

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
In all seriousness beyond AFB who is a big signing?

In relatively recent years we’ve had RTS, Harris, Luke, Foran, dare I say Blair..

but agree the pack looks to have more about it and I’m hopeful we can start competing meaningfully for a finals spot... halves need a lot of work yet imo
Contract year for Kodi, I'd expect him to have a massive year and try and get back to the Broncos set up.

JJ

Immortal
Contract year for Kodi, I'd expect him to have a massive year and try and get back to the Broncos set up.
lol, good point...

in general he's terrific when he runs, but needs to develop his game more generally - perhaps he could look at Wighton who's (differently) a terrific ball runner...

CHT really needs work - hopefully the club, and he, can do it, but it's a longer-term thing...

Latest posts