What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

Tweed Titan

Bench
Penrith. Awesome spine, weapons all over the backline and a tough forward pack. Not to mention incredible depth if there is injuries. They are a level above everyone else.

My probabilities for premiers
Penrith 60%
Storm 20%
Raiders 12% (Starling is the real deal at hooker)
Roosters 7%
Rabbitohs 1%
Eels 0%

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Gus Gould has said Storm can't win it.
Based on that, bad luck everyone else, Storm are your 2020 premiers!
I'm waiting for Hodges' cerebral in-depth one word ( 50 letters ) summation on who wins the comp. He'll be wrong, but he'll get the score right via a brain freeze.

I know this may come off as some standard 'that bloke from my team', but I get the feeling that if we manage to win this week then we'll win the whole thing

mongoose

Coach
I know this may come off as some standard 'that bloke from my team', but I get the feeling that if we manage to win this week then we'll win the whole thing

I think we are a good chance against the Roosters but the Storm will beat us. I just don't think we are playing well enough to win 2 let alone 3 very tough games in a row.

I think we are a good chance against the Roosters but the Storm will beat us. I just don't think we are playing well enough to win 2 let alone 3 very tough games in a row.

Roosters are a bigger challenge than the Storm IMO. We've beaten them under pressure now multiple times over the last few seasons, same thing can't be said about the Roosters. They've got an extra level that the Storm don't have anymore.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Dont know, Raiders have become a bit of a bogey team for us in recent times. Will be a cracking game, good luck against the chucks.

Panthers are on a roll. It would be massive choke if they don't win it.

greenBV4

Bench
Dont know, Raiders have become a bit of a bogey team for us in recent times. Will be a cracking game, good luck against the chucks.
Hoping for a good, close, and most importantly tough game between the raiders and roosters, batter them up a bit for us

The Panthers are on a roll but every streak needs to end eventually, they do have the easier side of the finals though, not sure either parra or souths can top them in a Prelim

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hoping for a good, close, and most importantly tough game between the raiders and roosters, batter them up a bit for us

The Panthers are on a roll but every streak needs to end eventually, they do have the easier side of the finals though, not sure either parra or souths can top them in a Prelim

Id say Souths have a better chance than eels. Souths can get grubby with them which might put them off a bit. But yeh cant see them not being in GF. Our side much more intriguing and any one of the 3 teams in it could make the GF imo.

BranVan3000

Coach
I feel like any of Panthers, Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs or Raiders could win it. Any of these teams could beat the other depending on their form on the day.

It'll come down to who is hungriest for it. Panthers seem to be that, and the rest will be a huge benefit for them

Apey

Staff member
lol he actually said this?

They are hosting a prelim, that puts them at equal best chance with Penrith.

What a muppet.
I get the feeling he's been caught up in the latest smug, given he also ruled Roosters out. Doesn't seem a huge fan of the Eel's hopes either. So that's Panthers, Raiders, Souths left.

stryker

First Grade
Eels are done. They have over achieved this year. Their defence can’t keep them in it against some of these teams. They’ll go out this weekend.
Raiders will be brave and go down swinging but beating the three best in consecutive weeks will overwhelm their prep and they’ll fall at the first hurdle. They’ll go out this weekend.
Roosters have done well considering injuries but it is understated how the absence of Mitchell and Cronk will affect them in this finals series. The guys replacing them will be valiant but won’t cut it. They’ll go out next weekend in Melbourne.
Penrith have had a magnificent year but losing Kikau will be huge. Additionally they panicked last weekend and they have a loss coming..Unfortunately it will be the prelim.
Souths can look awesome but they do have a soft underbelly at times in defence and any weaknesses are always exposed. They’ll entertain but will ultimately fall short.
Melbourne at this stage are my pick. Munster holds the key with his knee, but the speed this side has is lethal and along with the experience they have across the park, they’ll give Cam his fairytale.

Latest posts