What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

84 Baby

Referee
Another Boncos spoon would be so beautiful... sorry I have something in my eye
images

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just on Walters, his mates at Fox who have been wanting him to get the job at Brisbane not once mentioned his coaching record overseas:
25 wins and 38 losses
It’s Kearney-esque. Catalans couldn’t wait to see the back of him.
He’s been passed over about 3 or 4 times before for a multiple of jobs, what has he done since the last time he missed the Donkeys job to Seaplod???

He’s lost 2 origin series and dribbled a whole lot of shit on Fox. And all his mates on Fox could say about him was he’s a good bloke and deserves a crack lol.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He’s been passed over about 3 or 4 times before for a multiple of jobs, what has he done since the last time he missed the Donkeys job to Seaplod???

He’s lost 2 origin series and dribbled a whole lot of shit on Fox. And all his mates on Fox could say about him was he’s a good bloke and deserves a crack lol.
Good luck to him. I happen to like him. Seems like a nice bloke and he was a phenomenal player in his day.

Not convinced about his coaching abilities though and even with the support of all of the ex players I don’t think it is a good choice. The Broncos have really lost their way.

How good is it that teams like the Broncos and the Dogs are the ones with shit administration and not the eels? No surprise that it is reflected in their positions on the ladder.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I guess it will add more data to one side of the ledger on just how much coaching matters. Merkins thought Seibold was a gun and Bennett was past it. They swap clubs and it turns out the player rosters were a bigger factor in the relative success/failure of the two clubs. But dopes still think the magic bullet is replacing the coach. Some of them run NRL clubs. The rest post on LU.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Walters big play as SOO Coach was his "never mention NSW" plan. That was some funny sh*t particularly when he forgot and mentioned them. That little tactic marked him as a very strange dude indeed.