What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EUAN AITKEN

redv13

Bench
They got pumped and he didn’t score either of our 2 tries so I’ll take a stab and say he acted like a 7 yr old having a tanty. The sooner he pisses off to anywhere the better. Maybe Gitano can give everyone here a full and thorough rundown of his effort vs Wests, I have a spare 3 secs ( did jack $hit )

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
They got pumped and he didn’t score either of our 2 tries so I’ll take a stab and say he acted like a 7 yr old having a tanty. The sooner he pisses off to anywhere the better. Maybe Gitano can give everyone here a full and thorough rundown of his effort vs Wests, I have a spare 3 secs ( did jack $hit )
Saab got a try though which is a surprise, I thought once a ball passed through the largest blackhole in the universe aka Aitkens hands it never come out the other side. Cutout pass maybe or a kick?

redv13

Bench
Saab got a try though which is a surprise, I thought once a ball passed through the largest blackhole in the universe aka Aitkens hands it never come out the other side. Cutout pass maybe or a kick?
Ha ha I just watched the highlights of the game and Saab scores a 70 m try after Wests dropped the ball. So no help from Euan the useless flop

Dragsters

First Grade
Whilst I was not happy with him being constantly selected regardless of form, this was no fault of his, but that of his inept mccoach.

I am expecting Aitken to improve dramatically next year under an actual proper first grade coach.

Good luck to him...

possm

Coach
Lacking the basic skills required for an NRL centre - defence, passing and setting up your winger - I have to admit it has been very frustrating for me and so I am glad to see the back of him.

It will be interesting to see what Brown does with him.

Anyone see how Euan went in reggies? Did he pass the ball?
Poor old Pereira had to play outside him. I only saw Aitken throw 3 or 4 passes his way and they were rubbish, was covered by three or four defenders each time. I think Pereira would have had, say Lomax inside him, he may have been more effective. Anyway I wish Aitken all the best, he may improve under Nathan Brown, particularly in passing and his shaky defense.