What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Are we taking normal or COVIDnormal?
I watched the AFL grand final during the third and final quarter.

Some bloke got knocked out for jumping. I hope he's ok.

But overall, I thought it was a messy game.

Too many handling errors. They really need to hang onto the ball.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Great advice for young men, muzby. Very, uh...realistic.

"How do you like me in this dress, honey?"

"You look like a sack of potatoes. Come to that, you've also got a face like a potato."

Yeh, like I said, great advice.
Don’t waste your time arguing with that bloke mate. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else’s. Don’t waste your time in the swamp.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nothing like confirming your sexist attitude by doubling down.

Bravo.
IMO, it's not a good idea to argue with people who have had limited experience. Especially when it comes to serious matters. Let's leave it at that.

be55

Juniors
I’m with HOD on this one.

I get the point you’re trying to make, but it comes across awfully sexist. Maybe it needed to be worded differently.

Sex & relationships are a tricky minefield, everyone is different & expectations when people hook up can be different on both sides.

Being open & honest with partners is a lot easier than making false promises.
I really do admire how well you seamlessly transition between someone who places great importance in the moral values we should all adhere to and unrelenting internet troll...

Most people would find this particularly difficult but you seem to have it down pat...

Some people would call you a hypocrite Muzby, but don't listen to them. I admire people who march to the beat of their own drum...

Keep up the good work mate...

:rolleyes: