What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Representative players

Zoidberg

First Grade
Congratulations to Hymell Hunt, Edrick Lee, and Kalyn Ponga for being selected in the QLD squad for State of Origin.
Ponga’s selection is dependant on whether he is clear to play after visiting a surgeon tomorrow (Thursday).
They join Daniel Saifiti (NSW) in our rep players for this year.
Well done guys.

Yosh

Coach
Hunt and Lee? They both really good for us but QLD gonna be hurting if they both start SOO 1.

Jono078

Referee
Edrick's really improved year on year. He doesn't do too much wrong and plays very confident.

Hunt covers centre and wing for them and you know will be solid each way.

Qld roster is looking very average so far though. NSW should get a clean-sweep.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Hunt is solid and gives 100%

Lee is an interesting one- I wouldnt re-sign him let alone entertain adding him to the SOO squad.

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Lee is a difficult one on whether to re-sign.
Kind of like Tupou at the Roosters. His defence is solid, rushes in on the centre to cut him off but then leaves his winger unmarked, usually makes the right call but can get it wrong, his kick returns are solid, and he is safe and an offensive target with bombs.
But he doesn’t do anything to blow a game open and isn’t as athletic as other wingers with getting tries in corners.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Lee is a difficult one on whether to re-sign.
Kind of like Tupou at the Roosters. His defence is solid, rushes in on the centre to cut him off but then leaves his winger unmarked, usually makes the right call but can get it wrong, his kick returns are solid, and he is safe and an offensive target with bombs.
But he doesn’t do anything to blow a game open and isn’t as athletic as other wingers with getting tries in corners.
Difficult to compare Lee's stats with other wingers because he misses so many games.( one reason I wouldnt re-sign him )

I just think Lee doesnt present any threat at all, just a continuation of a passiveness I hope we get rid of.

Jono078

Referee
I think Lee is a good value winger. I wouldn't think he is breaking the bank. He wins his fair share of contested balls too.

mozza91

Coach
Lee was good before his injury and was one of our few players worth feeding at the end of the year. Not staying a lot but I’d definitely keep him.

Yosh

Coach
If he isn't on much coin and a rotation of Toa, Hunt and Lee would be good for competition as well.

Hunt and Saifiti both named in their respective side's 21 man squad for game 1. D. Saf starting for the blues, Hunt is in the reserves

Well done lads

Edit: Oh and Frizzell too of course ;)

mozza91

Coach
He’s unlucky to not jag a spot in the centres. Brenko Lee being the worst player in the best team gets him a rep jersey.

D.Saf was easily the best for NSW both statistically and in impact. Not sure why people are saying Paulo was the best, he had 6 runs for 50m and lacked impact. Klemmer surely must be back in Game 2. They lacked big bodies. Hass and Paulo suck.

Joel-22

Juniors
D Saf walks into the Australian side. The fact that the majority opinion online when he was picked was that he was undeserving shows that most people only watch their side play.

Latest posts