What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 finals Eels v Souths at Bankwest (and team list)

eel01s

Bench
I thought we almost matched it with the Storm. I don't think the Bunnies are at that level. We play to the level we did last week we win.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We will cop an absolute hiding.

You can take that to the bank.
Feel free to take this to the wank bank.

fdb1414c50533701f31aea9a030401f1

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
so what, Trump caught the virus

that stat suggest he achieved something yet he has consistently been one of our worst players

useless stat
He did achieve something. He was the faster player on the field when he ran up the tunnel at half time.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we will win tbh.

Just my opinion. Souths will make a lot of errors and our forwards will dominate them in the middle.

When we played a few weeks back we where making excellent meters and just played silly and too many errors then gave up.
And Latrel had a blinder. He is not there. I'd also say we where at our worse form of the season.
I feel Sivo being out is a plus. Souths would of had a field day going at the big steam boat. George reads defense better and is faster.
No Fergo will hurt a little but Taka is a very good back up and it isnt like Fergo has been in great form.

Dylan will also be better for the run. And Moses is getting back into some sort of form atleast.

Also the 4 games leading up to the last encounter we had 4 tough games. 3 of those in the wet and 3 decided by 2 points.
Souths had 1 tough win against cowboys and 3 comfortable wins where could take foot of gas with 20+ mins to go.

Our last 4 games have been a full 80 mins but we are used to it. Had it all season.
4/5 of Souths last 5 games have been far tougher games leading up this time around. A run away against the Roosters the only real easy game.

Add the fact we have an extra days rest and didn't play on a hot day.

I think we are a great shot.

False dawn

We will get smashed. We played our grand fjal last week

Latrell is no loss as Allen has been sublime, and more consistently good than Latrell ever is.

Will be close first 20-25 min. Expecting Souths to run away with it 13+ easily

Gronk

Staff member
False dawn

We will get smashed. We played our grand fjal last week

Latrell is no loss as Allen has been sublime, and more consistently good than Latrell ever is.

Will be close first 20-25 min. Expecting Souths to run away with it 13+ easily
Thank you.