What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Cactus

Juniors
Souffs: Greedy power wielding, cap rorting, overlord merkins

Easts: Humble, deferential, underdog, needy pauper merkins

MKCS

Juniors

nick87

Coach
I'd take Woods to be honest. Much better than most of what they have and a heap of experience ranging from rep footy to a heap of club footy.

Moylan and Duges? No way. Way too injury prone and expensive for what amounts to a handful of good/great games a year.

the dogs already have one massively over paid middle
Picking up Sharon would be a disaster for them

they need to focus on the spine. If it’s Burton they want, make him a godfather offer... have they got a hooker yet? If not (and I might have missed something) not going extremely hard at starling and letting us keep him is almost unforgivable management

skeepe

Immortal
the dogs already have one massively over paid middle
Picking up Sharon would be a disaster for them

they need to focus on the spine. If it’s Burton they want, make him a godfather offer... have they got a hooker yet? If not (and I might have missed something) not going extremely hard at starling and letting us keep him is almost unforgivable management

I still can’t believe they let go of Cook because they had Lichaa. Unforgivable stuff.

greenBV4

Bench
I'll raise.
We let go of Papenhuyzen coz we had Tedesco.
Now, I'll call a misdeal.
A heap of clubs let go of papenhuyzen
There was an article last week where he said he always brings his a game against parra as he was in their junior system but they didn't want him because he was "too small"

Seems to be a common issue with some clubs writing players off on size and not skill

We are happy to keep bringing the rejects down here and turning them into superstars though