What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins the Premiership?

Who wins the Premiership?

• Penrith

Votes: 66 40.2%
  • Storm

Votes: 44 26.8%
  • Eels

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 14 8.5%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 4.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Manly

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Sharks

Votes: 6 3.7%

• Total voters

stryker

First Grade
For the team we had and all the injuries they didn’t do that badly, well in Storms 21 years they have bought every sticking vile act Into Rugby league...
You are on a mighty tall high horse for a supporter whose club continues to abuse performance enhancers after stealing a premiership on them....

Generalzod

Immortal
You are on a mighty tall high horse for a supporter whose club continues to abuse performance enhancers after stealing a premiership on them....

Peptides saga happened in Around 2014 you numb nuts we come last, you have the hide to tell me to get of my high horse.
Yet no one was tested at that time for using performance enhancing drugs...

Someguy

First Grade
Peptides saga happened in Around 2014 you numb nuts we come last, you have the hide to tell me to get of my high horse.

was a nice way to ‘build’ a team, gains paid off in subsequent years. No positives don’t necessarily mean clean.

Recent positive at the club stemmed from whistleblower with reports that the drug use was an ‘open secret’.

Generalzod

Immortal
was a nice way to ‘build’ a team, gains paid off in subsequent years. No positives don’t necessarily mean clean.

Recent positive at the club stemmed from whistleblower with reports that the drug use was an ‘open secret’.
You know peptides are found in eggs wheat meat oats fish....

stryker

First Grade
I told you to get “off” your high horse.
It seems you need a longer ladder.

Danish

Referee
I feel like any of Panthers, Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs or Raiders could win it. Any of these teams could beat the other depending on their form on the day.

It'll come down to who is hungriest for it. Panthers seem to be that, and the rest will be a huge benefit for them

Jeez really going out on a limb there mate backing 5 out of the 6 remaining teams to win the GF

Someguy

First Grade
Xerri used an anabolic steroid, What Xerri did had nothing to with the club.

Media reports point to drug use being an ‘open secret’ in the club. Possibly a media beat up as we haven’t heard anything more on the matter but I wouldn’t rule out an ongoing investigation.

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Myer reports point to drug use being an ‘open secret’ in the club. Possibly a media beat up as we haven’t heard anything more on the matter but I wouldn’t rule out an ongoing investigation.
Yep just went quite, I think asada where investigating the family.

TheDalek079

Bench
Can we return to the topic of who wins the premiership? I think Storm should be favourites. I think raiders and eels have little/no chance. I cant see Roosters beating a storm side who has had a week off

BranVan3000

Coach
Jeez really going out on a limb there mate backing 5 out of the 6 remaining teams to win the GF
Its genuinely hard to tell as only Panthers have stood out from the pack this year, but they are also the least experienced in finals football

greenBV4

Bench
Its genuinely hard to tell as only Panthers have stood out from the pack this year, but they are also the least experienced in finals football
Panthers are sprinting through an obstacle course, Melbourne are being more cautious and a fair bit behind. The rest are further behind fumbling over everything.

Panthers may be lucky/have the skill to run through the whole thing, but there's also just as much chance they'll trip