What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah we are definitely in the easier side of the draw.
Our side might look easy. But Souths are in as good or better form than Roosters or Raiders.

I think Storm will have an easier match than us next week. Roosters and Raiders should bash the f**k out of each other for a tough win and then have to somehow aim up for Storm.

Souths should do it pretty comfortably over Eels and be coming in full of confidence. We have every right to think we can win that game. But this team has been piling points on and I think could punish us for quiet periods more than the other teams.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Our side might look easy. But Souths are in as good or better form than Roosters or Raiders.

I think Storm will have an easier match than us next week. Roosters and Raiders should bash the f**k out of each other for a tough win and then have to somehow aim up for Storm.

Souths should do it pretty comfortably over Eels and be coming in full of confidence. We have every right to think we can win that game. But this team has been piling points on and I think could punish us for quiet periods more than the other teams.

I disagree, I think who wins tonight will beat the Storm, I don’t think they are playing that well.

I think we will bash the Rabbits, no one has really taken their forward back on in the last month or so, that’s giving Walker so much time. I think we will take that time away and he’ll have no room to breath.

maple_69

Bench
If Rabbits win the space they’ve had for sure they’ll test our defence more than any other side can at the moment. Winning that space will be extraordinarily hard against our pack and playing to the standard they have the last 3 weeks will be even tougher for a side that has spent the whole season playing rubbish every few weeks, including losing to the Dogs and being pushed by the Tigers just a few weeks ago.

I reckon Parra can get them into a grindfest and from there they stand a decent chance.

Smug Panther

First Grade
If Rabbits win the space they’ve had for sure they’ll test our defence more than any other side can at the moment. Winning that space will be extraordinarily hard against our pack and playing to the standard they have the last 3 weeks will be even tougher for a side that has spent the whole season playing rubbish every few weeks, including losing to the Dogs and being pushed by the Tigers just a few weeks ago.

I reckon Parra can get them into a grindfest and from there they stand a decent chance.
Mitch Moses will choke. He's a fraud

BxTom

Bench
26a0.png
ATTENTION PLEASE
A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for the GF. He paid $500 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding (Covid postponed).
He is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at the Registry Office, at 4.30pm. The bride's name is Megan, she's 5'4", about 50 kgs, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Yeah ordinarily I’d say the raiders could beat the storm, but that game was pretty brutal last night. Could’ve been the raiders grand final.

The raiders have actually won 3 of their last 4 against Melbourne. But next week is going to be very tough.

betcats

Referee
I’m not so sure about that. I’d rather play Melbourne.

I think we will beat the raiders easily if they play like they did last night, the storm should handle them though. Their defensive line speed was bad all night except for a few sets even in the first half they were just sitting back and letting the roosters run to them. If the roosters weren’t throwing every second pass to the ground they would’ve won last night. In the end the difference was a grubber that Tedesco should’ve cleaned up.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Funny how they didn’t show too many replays of Teddy’s second try it was off a forward pass. There seemed to be a lot of forward passes that didn’t get picked up.
Glad we had the week off Raiders and Roosters looked stuffed and Raiders would be carrying injury niggles into next week, why wasn’t Butcher charged for the leg pull on Papali.

BxTom

Bench
Funny how they didn’t show too many replays of Teddy’s second try it was off a forward pass. There seemed to be a lot of forward passes that didn’t get picked up.
Glad we had the week off Raiders and Roosters looked stuffed and Raiders would be carrying injury niggles into next week, why wasn’t Butcher charged for the leg pull on Papali.
There was also a lifting tackle bu an Easts player that went unpunished.

Jane Murray

Bench
Eels have just lost Michael Jennings to a positive drugs test. Now they’re missing 3 of their backline from last week.

Michael Jennings stood down for Eels, 2 GB reporting. Positive drug test!

Here's the article

Statement on Michael Jennings
Author
NRL Media ReleaseNRL Media
Timestamp
Sat 10 Oct 2020, 09:02 AM
Share on social media
The National Rugby League (NRL) has today provisionally suspended Parramatta Eels player Michael Jennings under the NRL’s Anti-Doping Policy.

The Provisional Suspension Notice asserts that Mr Jennings returned a positive A-sample for LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) and its metabolite Di-hydroxy-LGD-4033, and also Ibutamoren and its metabolites Desbenzyl Ibutamoren and OH Ibutamoren. Each of those substances are prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the NRL’s Anti-Doping Policy. Mr Jennings was tested by Sport Integrity Australia (SIA) on 21 September 2020 with the positive result received by SIA on 9 October 2020.

Mr Jennings is prohibited from participating in any WADA compliant sport, including rugby league, while the provisional suspension is in place.

Under the Anti-Doping Policy, Mr Jennings now has the opportunity to have his B-sample analysed.

The NRL has spoken with Jennings and advised him of the support services available to him.