What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 finals Eels v Souths at Bankwest (and team list)

Stormy36

Juniors
Seen it too. Hasnt been able to sort it all year but now is quite confident. :joy::joy::joy:
Didn't need to sort anything earlier in the year, it's only been the last 6 weeks. But yeah you know better, probably one of them fans that thinks it's all the wingers and centres faults for rushing up. You all rip on Pou but he is one of a few that understand the game

IFR33K

Coach
Didn't need to sort anything earlier in the year, it's only been the last 6 weeks. But yeah you know better, probably one of them fans that thinks it's all the wingers and centres faults for rushing up. You all rip on Pou but he is one of a few that understand the game

Ok thanks pou.

Stormy36

Juniors
f**kin gutho ... merkin!
It's not reading numbers and the play, quite simple really. Every defensive play starts at the back. I've read idiots bash certain players on here for the last few months for no reason but rushing up, if they hold their position the opposition stroll through near the post. If gutho gets it right from the back like he did early in the year we win

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We’ve never lost a final at Bankwest.

History is on our side.

In fact, I can even recall us losing a final at Pirtek/parramatta stadium in over 20 years....
To the statscave!

OIP.iDLPgtrAmjjvgxr5eLhAxQHaFj

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So I went right back to 1972 and gave up, but it appears we've never lost a finals match at Cumberland Oval. Did we ever play finals at home prior to that? Looks like they were all at the SCG.

Latest posts