What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragon David

First Grade
I have said in another thread that Josh Morris is the mocker or jinx. The Roosters have also got him in 2021 so they won't win next year as well.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I can tell you chaps one thing , my heart weally, weally goes out to Uncle Nick and Robinson - and for that matter the rest of the rorters cafe fans . :relaxed:

All we need now is for the Storm to be beaten next weekend and we will be able to collect a very healthy dividend on the Daily Double .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yuck. Hate Ricky Stuart. I can only find enjoyment in Dragons wins or Raiders and Sharks losses.
Everything else is horrible to watch.
Not a fan of Stuart but I have a soft spot for the faders as some of my family go for them..

But very happy to see the roosters go out..

Friend is a grub of the highest order.. Robinson would win the lottery and still find something to whinge about.. The whole salary cap joke.. Revenge for the last few Anzac days..

My biggest concern is that it will be a souffs v storm grand final. That would be like a Raiders v Sharks one for you..

And given 2020 still has a few sack-whacks up its sleeve, we’ll see souffs vs storm in 2 weeks time..

Crush

Coach
Not a fan of Stuart but I have a soft spot for the faders as some of my family go for them..

But very happy to see the roosters go out..

Friend is a grub of the highest order.. Robinson would win the lottery and still find something to whinge about.. The whole salary cap joke.. Revenge for the last few Anzac days..

My biggest concern is that it will be a souffs v storm grand final. That would be like a Raiders v Sharks one for you..

And given 2020 still has a few sack-whacks up its sleeve, we’ll see souffs vs storm in 2 weeks time..
Yeah I wouldn't even watch a Souths vs Storm GF.

BLM01

First Grade
Raiders were and still my smokie this year...but
boy I hope they play with more enterprise than just the one out hit up in the middle
Melb will eat that up
Sonny Bill and his Roosters were on tired legs and it showed... their form dropped at the wrong time especially for their halves and forwards and with no Cronk
Actually Sonny had more sprite than the other forwards.
Go the Vikings!
But if they can’t get the job done this year it may be their last chance for a while

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
On the Raiders, how good is CNK! Unwanted at the Warriors, and now an absolute rock solid player. Probably outplayed Teddy last night in his all round game. Safe as houses, great defensively, big body with good strong runs, great support play and defence and has a passing game. What I wouldn’t give for a few players like that just do their job week in week out.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Rorters can’t win it, my season is now complete. Hopefully a Raiders, Penrith GF. Love both teams, will just watch it and enjoy the spectacle and be happy if either win. On the other side of the coin having Melbourne v Penrith wouldn’t be so bad as I can have a bit of hate to enhance the experience.

hazzbeen

Bench
On the Raiders, how good is CNK! Unwanted at the Warriors, and now an absolute rock solid player. Probably outplayed Teddy last night in his all round game. Safe as houses, great defensively, big body with good strong runs, great support play and defence and has a passing game. What I wouldn’t give for a few players like that just do their job week in week out.
Dunamis Lui didnt we have both these guys with us ....
Siliva Havili

BLM01

First Grade
Dunamis Lui didnt we have both these guys with us ....
Siliva Havili
Yeah they are Ok but no great loss. Havili is their 3rd best hooker behind Hodgson & Starling and Lui is probably the least of their pick of their forwards. Much rather our hookers, however Lui would probably be in our Top 3...now that is saying something.

Latest posts