What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 SF 1 - Roosters 18-22 Raiders @ SCG

Finals Week 2: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t get the hate with SBW, I thought he played well.

It’s Cordner that was the problem, he literally just fell over when during the try’s for Papalli and Tapine.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Watching some of these highlights, f**k Rapana is a loose unit defending our line. The Storm will eat that shit up if he’s like that next week.

Yeah I think we have had a cracking season but the outside backs is an issue and Rapana defensively at centre is a problem. Teams can shift the ball around us very easily because of a lack of speed. Manu was making good yardage on the other side too

It doesn't help that stick has us standing so still off the defensive line

We just weren't good enough in the first 20 and it cost us in the end.

I just believe the raiders put a lot of energy in to that game and storm will be fresh. Add the rumoured retirement announcement of Smith and they may be on a hiding to nothing.

They raiders clung on grimly and got some luck. His name is cnk.

Most of the league will be hoping the radii beat the Godless robotic purple merkins but rugby league is not a fairy tale.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Pretty sure it was 18-0 when he was on... if not 18-6.

He was a constant threat with his offloading. So yeah don't get the negative comments because I'd rate him tonight

Keary was murdering us and was the roosters best imo

Latest posts