What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

axl rose

Bench
Souths and his management have managed this kid poorly. Has not even played a game against men yet. Easy to blame the media but Uncle Benny was talking him up as well. Anyway he will likely go to the inferior code and get a saloon passage into a terrible Wallabies side.

Tiger05

First Grade
You need to move on with your Tedesco hate. Honestly, he fulfilled his contract duties and moved on. You should too./

As soon as he starts playing crap I'll love the guy. When I see him lose or make a mistake there is no hate at all.

Das Hassler

Bench
Oh 5...
You say...
"I'd have Woods back no problems"

Then.....

"Woods is basically shit. Cronulla aren't picking him and I understand why. He has a terriblyslow play the ball and it impacts the team."

In the same post ...( insert head scratching here)

Tiger05

First Grade
@Das Hassler - quoted myself to answer you.

I'd have Woods back no problems. I'd have Moses back as well. I just wouldn't offer them anywhere near market value. They'd have to play to prove themselves and I reckon they could spend a fair bit of time in reserve grade.

Maybe the best way to phrase it is I'd have them back on Benji like terms.

Smellmyfinger

Juniors
Little rumour about Mitchell Pearce. If we signed him that would do me. The worst half back in the comp and past his prime. He has never evolved his game one bit. I will be livid if Madge even thinks about signing him

Tigerm

First Grade
Should put this rumour to bed for a while.

Dragons star Tristan Sailor charged with aggravated sexual assault

BrotherJim05

Bench
Vic, amazing isn’t it. The guy basically bagged us all his career and now he is being linked to us. My bet it’s just the usual media beat up

I'm convinced that all NRL journalists have X "Volume of stories about Wests Tigers" as one of their KPIs. When there isn't much going on they revert to starting rumours to get things going.

It also explains James Hoopers successful career. He exceeds all expectations with volume of Wests Tigers stories week in week out, which is really what you have to do to be a successful NRL journo

Fordy20

Juniors
Addo-Carr to Souths was always just media blow up to increase his value. I'd be shocked if he moves anywhere but here

We're the only ones with the space and the money in the area he wants the live. Besides, his manager Mario owes us after the Saab debacle.