What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Kornstar

Coach
They’ve missed 1 forward pass from us and 8 from the Rabbits. FMD!

Sutton has been very, very poor.

Great effort from us, just need to continue and play smarter at times and they should win but South’s will not go away if we turn off even for 5 minutes.

Joely01

Bench
We have got a big first 10-15 mins in the second half until RCG / Paulo come on.

Evans / stone / Lane need to bust themselves.

if we can hold until the props come back we might just have this.

also need to kick / chase better

I would’ve been tempted to push one of RCG or Jnr to a full 40 then a big 20 at least second half

Incorrect

Coach
I'd be tempted to sign Taka for a 3 year budget deal right now. At 160K per year, that's nearly half a million banana's when I'm sure nobody else would offer more than 1 year. He's becoming part of the fabric

Suitman

Post Whore
Paulo and RCG have been huge. Gutherson has been amazing.
His backing up and the off load from Lane is what we need to see more of. We need to see more runners following our big boys. Including following Matterson. These guys so often are available for an off load but there is rarely anyone there to take it. Moses and D Brown, I'm looking at you.
With the form that our two props are in, we could smash these Bunnies.
C'mon lads, you can do it.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Once we got a little roll on our starting pack were f**king massive there. Love it.