What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk2 Finals: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (10/10/20)

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We can. Brad doesn't stress attention to detail the same way other coaches do. He is an average coach. We should retain him until we can get a good coach/.

that’s deadset the most stupid comment I have ever heard!! Have u ever been to training? Really BA doesnt like detail to attention? f**k me

Avenger

Immortal
We have a team full of weak minded merkins with a loser mentality.

Moses should be sacked and stamped to never put the jersey on again. He did nothing. Sweet f**k all. Our forwards held them and it was time for Moses to step up and he didn’t. Paulo is our real half.

Get rid of this down hill skier. And special mention to Kane Evans, the laziest piece of garbage to ever play for our team. The game changed with his lack of urgency in the middle in defence. f**k you too.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ok I was wrong. I’ve finally come around to the fact that Moses doesn’t have it in him to win us a premiership. I also think Drown is a little overrated. I think Gutho, Junior, RCG, Matto, Nrown are premiership material. I’m not sold on Mahoney either. He’s solid but isn’t anywhere near the top Hookers.

I just don’t think our spine is good enough.

Latest posts